Enjoy lake views and budget-friendly bliss, with this 3 bed hideaway in authentic Brienno!
Located just 2 minutes’ drive from Argegno and a 12 minutes’ drive from the Central Lake, this family-friendly home is perfect for reaching the sights and enjoying quality family time. The 2-storey home is pet-friendly too and offers a lovely relaxed setting; with a private lake and mountain view garden to sit in and socialise. Perfect for enjoying alfresco family feasts under the beautiful olive tree, it serves up an idyllic peaceful backdrop to remember!
Inside, the retreat provides a fully-equipped haven to call home, with a spacious open plan Living and Dining space complemented by access to a covered lake view terrace and a fully-equipped Kitchen. A spacious Master Double bedroom with terrace access is accompanied by 2 child-friendly bedrooms (each furnished with a Single bed with pull-out bed). Two spacious bathrooms (1 with Bath tub, the other with a shower cubicle) and private laundry facilities offer added convenience.
The sunny private garden offers a BBQ too for those relaxed summertime meals. To the ground level a private parking area and garage also features.
From its location along the main road, the historical charm of Brienno can easily be taken in. The lovely lake and mountain village is home to the famous Crotto dei Platani lakeside restaurant, and is placed within a short drive from Argeno (2 minutes’), the Central Lake tourist sights (12-15 minutes’) and the resort villages and Como city amenities along the South Western shore (under 29 minutes’ drive away).
The surrounding local area offers opportunities to enjoy boat rentals, lake swimming, timeless lido days, seaplane trips, golf, hiking, cycling, water sports, fine dining and sightseeing.
Brienno is easily accessible for year-round stays, with Lugano Airport 49 minutes’ drive away, Milan Malpensa 50 minutes’ drive away and Bergamo Airport 75 minutes’ drive away.
Open plan Living room
• A bright and spacious lake view Living space
• Furnished with a fabric sofa suite, a SAT TV and a dining area for 4-6
• Leads out to a private covered lake view terrace
• A well-equipped retro-style Kitchen fitted with modern appliances
• Equipped with a cooker hob, oven, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, electric kettle, toaster and dishwasher
• Features a bistro dining set for 2 and also leads out to the private covered balcony terrace
• Complemented by a dining area to the Living room and an alfresco dining area with BBQ for 4-6 outside
• Perfect for making the most of an authentic holiday, an Italian Mama cooking experience or Private Chef can also be arranged (upon request for an extra cost)
The holiday home is ideally suited for family groups of 4-6. It is also possible to bring your family dog along too!
• A spacious and stylish bedroom furnished with a Double bed and a wardrobe
• A child-friendly bedroom with a Single bed with pull-out Single bed option below
• Also features overhead storage and a wardrobe
• A 2nd child-friendly bedroom with a Single bed with pull-out Single bed option below
• Also features overhead storage and a wardrobe
For larger groups, single adult camp beds and additional infant travel cots can also be provided upon request (for an extra cost).
The home is fitted with a full family Bathroom (bath tub with shower tap, a wash basin, WC and bidet) and also a shower room (separate shower cubicle, wash basin, WC and bidet)
- SAT TV
- Central heating and electric fans are provided
- Washing machine and ironing facilities
- Private parking space and garage
- Private covered lake view terrace and a sunny lake view garden with BBQ and dining area
- 4 sun loungers
- 20 external steps
Optional payable extras include Daily Housekeeping, Private Chef, Private Tours, Babysitting, Chartered yacht hire, Luxury boat trips, Airport transfers and more!
The covered lake view terrace offers welcome shade for those seeking some in the midday sun or whilst staying out of season. A spacious sunny private to the side also invites you to sunbathe, play and enjoy many alfresco BBQ moments together. The mature olive tree and far reaching lake and mountain vista truly serves as a romantic backdrop to your family stay.
A private parking area and garage features to the front of the holiday home.
The 2-storey home is situated along a main road in Brienno, where the local village amenities and charms are easily reached. Alongside the frequent bus service, Brienno is also home to the highly-recommended restaurants of ‘Pizzeria Birimbo’ and the elegant lakeside restaurant of ‘Crotto dei Platani’.
From Brienno, the historical lakeside town of Argegno is just 2 minutes’ drive, whilst the main Central Lake is just 12-15 minutes’ drive away. Here a host of lidos, walking routes, restaurants, frequent ferry links, the Villas of Balbianello and Carlotta and the resort appeal of Tremezzo, Menaggio, Bellagio and Varenna can all easily be reached.
Guests are also under a 27 minutes’ drive away from the buzzing centre of Como city. Guests can enjoy designer shopping, glam up for a fun night out, people-spot with a cappuccino in the main piazza or enjoy a timeless sightseeing trip to the historical centre to see the Duomo and Silk Museum, alongside the Volta Museum and the cultural events of Villa Olmo.
Guests can also enjoy a scenic funicular ride up to Brunate, take an unhurried passenger ferry to the Central Lake or enjoy a breath taking flight over the Lake with a seaplane tour.
The holiday retreat also enjoys close proximity to Villa D’Este and the Villa Erba conference centre in picturesque Cernobbio (14 minutes’ drive away).
Como city also offers easy access to the famous sights of Milan via train and by road (37 minutes away); whilst the fashionable Swiss lake capital of Lugano is also just 43 minutes’ drive from Como.