A traditional stone-built cottage, which is very well equipped and is
ideally placed for those of you looking to holiday in this beautiful
part of the Yorkshire Dales. There are walks and cycle routes from the
door and the popular market towns are a short drive away.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 6.8 miles.
* Pets: 2 pets welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: Lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom, 1 double bedroom, 1 twin
* Beds: 1 double, 2 singles.
* Luxuries: TV with Freesat, WiFi, iPod docking station, DVD player.
* General: Oil central heating, open fire (fuel provided).
* Utilities: Fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, electric airer,
separate shared laundry room on site.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included. Please note there is a stream
and waterfall at the bottom of the car park, there is an unlocked gate
and steps leading down to the water, care should be taken when using
the stream and waterfall area, children should be supervised at all
times. Use of laundry on site with washing machine
* Layout:. The property is on two floors, ground floor and first floor.
* Parking: Parking available in the car park to the front of the
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking