A stone-built cottage located in the sleepy village of Thwaite in the
Yorkshire Dales national park, this is an ideal getaway for families or
groups of friends looking to holiday together in this beautiful park of
Yorkshire. There are walks directly from the door and for those of you
who prefer two wheels to two legs there are plenty of challenging cycle
routes in the area. This spacious cottage has an original Yorkshire
range to the lounge (fuel provided), beamed ceilings and hand-crafted
furniture by a local carpenter.
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Nearest amenities: 6.8 miles.
* Pets: 2 pets welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 lounge/diner, 1 kitchen, utility room, bathroom.
* Beds: 1 King-size, 2 twins, 1 single.
* Luxuries: WiFi, TV with Freesat, iPod docking station, DVD player.
* General: Oil central heating, open fire (fuel provided).
* Utilities: Fridge with ice box, washing machine, Lakeland electric
airer, microwave, dishwasher.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels included. Please note there is a stream
and waterfall at the bottom of the car park, there is an unlocked gate
and steps leading down to the water, care should be taken when using
the stream and waterfall area, children should be supervised at all
times. If you wish to have an evening meal at The Kearton you will need
to make a reservation.
* Layout:. Property is over 2 floors, ground floor and first floor.
* Parking: On-site parking for 2 cars at the front of the property.
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking