Enjoy our apartment, next to Athens’ center. The closest ISAP station (“Agios Eleutherios”) and plenty of bus & trolley stations are around the corner, in just 5 minutes walking distance. A stone’s throw away from all the major attractions, it is the ideal place to explore the city and feel its downtown vibes, while it offers you the opportunity to relax in it’s chilling balcony at the backyard. Suitable for families, couples, lone adventurers and business travelers.
The apt measures 46m² and it's located at the ground floor. It consists of a living room with a dining area for four people, a master bedroom with a double bed, a kitchen and a bathroom. The cute back balcony, that is accessed through the dining room, is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee and relax in the afternoon, after a long day exploring Athens.
• Balcony with view towards the backyard
• Double bed
• Sofa-bed (for 1 person)
• Baby crib (*upon request)
• Fan (*upon request)
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Hair dryer
• Coffee machine
• Fire extinguisher (outdoors)
* Fresh sheets and towels are provided. The apartment is cleaned before each visit.
* The kitchen is fully equipped with all the basic amenities for preparing a breakfast and a normal meal.
• You will have the privacy of the entire apartment.
• Main access through Markora street.
• The house is inaccessible for people with disabilities and wheelchair users.
Interaction with Guests:
Once a booking is made we will contact you with a confirmation email containing important information such as directions and check in instructions.
The owner of the apartement will always be there to welcome you at the apartment when you arrive.
WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY!
Located in the neighborhood of Patisia, next to “Agios Eleutherios” ISAP station (M1) (12 minutes walking distance), you have the option to experience the Athens’ downtown in just 15 minutes from the apartment. Also “Ano Patisia” ISAP station (M1) is about 20 minutes from the apartment (900m).
Also, in about 3 minutes walking distance from the apartment, there is the bus station “Voreios Polos” on the Galatsiou Ave. There the bus line “608” can transport you downtown.
• Acropolis of Athens (5,60km)
• Acropolis Museum, at Acropolis station (5,80km)
• Thisseio, Plaka & Anafiotika areas under Acropolis
• Filopappou Hill (7,00km)
• Syntagma square & Parliament (5,10km)
• The Temple of Olympian Zeus / Columns of the Olympian Zeus (5,80km)
• Kallimarmaro / Panathenaic Stadium (6,00km)
• The National Park on Irodou Attikou street is a cool oasis in summer and visitors always enjoy the change of the guard at the Presidential Mansion right opposite (5,80km)
• Lycabbetus Hill: From its top you have a view of the entire city, all the way to the sea. (5,30km)
• Zappeion Conference Center (5,60km)
• Akadimia / Academy of Athens (4,40km)
• The renowned Benaki Museum, with its outstanding collections (5,20km)
• The Museum of Cycladic Art dedicated to the ancient cultures of the Aegean and Cyprus focusing on Cycladic Art (5,40km)
• The Byzantine Museum with religious artefacts of the Byzantine and later periods from all over Greece (5,60km)
• National Archaeological Museum, which ranks among the leading museums in the world and hosts rare art treasures from the Neolithic era up to the Roman period (3,40km)
• National Observatory of Athens (5,50km)
• National Museum of Contemporary Art, EMST of Athens, at Fix station (6,80km)
Nearby places of interest
* Walking time noted
• A local street market, is taking place every Saturday at Galatsiou ave. , about 300m from the apartment, offering a large variety of fresh fruits and vegetables, fresh locally grown organic selections, fresh fish, Greek honey, house products etc.
• Super market “Promitheutiki”, Markora 28 (2min / 140m)
• Restaurant “Epi tis Patision”, Patision 341 (11min / 900m)
• Chophouse “Vasiliki”, Markora 25 (1min / 20m)
• Cafeteria “Schizas”, Gianni Xalepa 8 (1min / 60m)
• Bar “Local”, Patision 337 (9min / 750m)
• Bar “Kafeoino”, Gavriilidou 8 (6min / 550m)
• Bakery “Schizas”, Gianni Xalepa 8 (1min / 60m)
• Pharmacy “Mpoznou”, Papalouka Sq. (1min / 30m)
• Pharmacy “Tsatsouli Archontia”, Peresiadou 18 (5min / 400m)
• Hair Salon for men, women and children (1min / 30m)
• From Athens International Airport ''El. Venizelos'' take the Blue Metro line M3 and disembark at “Monastiraki” Metro station. From there, embark on the ISAP train (M1) towards “Kifisia” and disembark at “Agios Eleutherios”. The apartment is within 12 min walking distance.
• From “Agios Eleutherios” ISAP station (M1) you can disembark at “Omonoia” and change to the Red line (M2) and the Blue line (M3). Through those three lines (M1, M2 & M3) you can travel to the Piraeus port and the northern suburbs of Athens.
• Also, in about 3 minutes walking distance from the apartment, there is the bus station “Voreios Polos” on the Galatsiou Ave. There the bus line “608” can transport you downtown.
Other Things to Note:
• We would also like to inform you that Home Rentality provides transfer services, 7 days a week. Pick-up transportation is available upon arrangement and the payment is done directly to the driver. Feel free to contact us for further details.
• No smoking
• No pets
• No parties or events
• Check-in time is 2PM - 10PM
* Check in: from 14:00h to 20:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 12:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: Not required-It is not required to leave a security deposit.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price