This Charming chalet is located in Oberiberg, between the pilgrimage town of Einsiedeln and the canton’s main town of Schwyz.
The wildly romantic, wooded landscape, the beautiful Alps and many sunny days have made Oberiberg an attractive health resort in every season for people from all over the world for decades. From spring to autumn, the hills and mountains are ideal for walking, hiking or cycling and during winter for skiing and sledging.
Golf enthusiasts can indulge in their hobby at the Studen golf course. The Chalet Enzian is within walking distance to shops, restaurants, and a ski-lift. The corner apartment is located on the ground floor. It, has a practical floor plan with a seating area to enjoy the sun and daily view from morning to evening.
The apartment is fully renovated and offers a large living space, a sunny living and dining room, an all-around seating area, an open kitchen, a bathroom and a comfortable bedroom. There is one outdoor parking spot available.
Pets, smoking and organizing parties or events are not allowed
City tax CHF 2,00 per person per night, excluded by the room price.
* Check in: from 15:00h to 21:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 10:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: CHF 200.00-One week before arrival you will be required to leave a fully refundable security deposit - credit card
* Refund: Payment of deposit by bank transfer
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price