Luxury five beds, five baths and plenty of living space, perfect for group h
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
- Due to Covid 19 we ask guests to strip the beds of linen and place all dirty linen and towels in the bags provided.
- Please can guests put all recycling boxes with lids on the by outdoor bins when they leave.
- English, French, A moderate amount of French.
Highgate is part of the Hutton John Estate. The Estate has passed through several families and is now owned by the Frasers. When we came home in 2000 we decided to develop the Estate in to a business and as part of that we created three holiday lets. In 2018 Highgate was finished. We are always close by if there is a problem and I will come to see you after you arrive to check you have settled in and give you any tips local area.
Why Kate chose Hutton
There is so much space at Highgate whether it is a group of family or friends and children have space to run around outside and play undercover if the weather is poor in the barn next to the parking area. It is gravelled and is open on one side. It is ideally located to explore the North Lakes as it is situated just off the A66 between Keswick and Penrith. there are lots of pubs near at hand if you don't want to cook, but a large well-equipped family kitchen if you do..
What makes this House unique
Highgate is part of a working farm so although you won't be expected to feed the sheep! you will see them in the fields surrounding the house. The holiday accommoodation is separate to the farm buildings so the farm business won't impinge on your stay.