Lupin Cottage is a characterful cottage located in a quiet position in
Gunnerside. This quirky cottage benefits from a stone flagged floor in
the kitchen, a wood burning stove, beamed ceilings and exposed stone
walls. This delightful property is within walking distance of the local
tea room, pubs and restaurant that this popular village has to offer.
There are stunning views over the Swaledale countryside and meadows.
* Size: Sleeps 4, 2 bedrooms.
* Nearest pub: Less than 0.2 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 6 miles.
* Pets: Sorry, no pets.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 2 bedrooms, lounge/diner, kitchen, bathroom
* Beds: 1 double bed, 2 3ft bunk beds.
* Luxuries: TV with Freeview, woodburning stove.
* General: Electric night storagel heating, woodburning stove (welcome
* Utilities: Electric cooker, microwave, fridge with icebox.
* Standard: Iron, ironing board, toaster.
* Other: Bed linen and towels are provided.
* Layout: Located on two floors with stairs located in the downstairs
* Parking: Street parking outside the property on a first come first
services basis, further free parking is available in the village 200
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.