Our flat is perfect for your short- or long-stay in Vienna – it has 2 free parking spaces in the courtyard and is situated in the immediate vicinity of the metro station Kardinal-Nagl-Platz. From here it's only 10 min. to the city center as well as to the Belvedere Palace, the Hundertwasserhaus and the Prater. The flat is 106 sqm, classcally furnished and well equipped with washing machine, dryer, refrigerator & freezer, bath & separate toilette, bidet, baby cot & high chair.
Our spacious flat consists of:
- an entrance hall which separates the big bedroom from the rest of the flat
- a big living room
- a beautiful veranda with a big dinner table for 6
- a well equipped kitchen with a nice view into the green courtyard
- a bathroom with bidet and a separate toilette
In the big bedroom there is a very comfortable box-spring bed (160 x 200 cm) for 2, in the small bedroom we have 2 single beds. In every bedroom there are wardrobes. You will find a cozy pull-out sofa for 2 in the living room. There is enough seating for 6 in the living room as well at the dinner table. This table can be also used as a working space.
Our flat is well equipped with washing machine and dryer, toaster, electric kettle, refrigerator with freezer, cooker, oven, dish washer, enough tableware, hoover, bidet, baby cot and baby chair.
The flat is situated on the 1st floor, without elevator. However we are happy to assist you with your luggage during the check-in.
We can offer 2 free parking spaces in the courtyard. The entrance for the car (track width) is 1,88 m wide.
whole apartment, courtyard with 2 FREE parking spaces (track width/entrance for the car is 1,88 m wide)
You can reach us by phone.
Located in the 3rd district, very close to the metro station Kardinal-Nagl-Platz, you will reach the city center (Stephansplatz) in just 10 minutes. Only 10 min. away there are also the beautiful Belvedere (Museum & Palace & Park), the famous Hundertwasserhaus as well as the Viennese Prater, a large public park with the "Wurstelprater", the oldest amusement park in the world.
Restaurants and cafés:
- Gustl kocht, Erdbergstraße 21, Café and Viennese tavern with fantastic eco-kitchen & brunch buffet on weekends
- Restaurant Lubin, Hainburgerstraße 48, famous Croatian fish restaurant
- Schwabl Wirt, Erdbergstraße 111, Viennese tavern with traditional kitchen
- The Golden Harp - Irish Pub Landstrasse, Erdbergstraße 27, Where Irish humor meets whiskey
- Ströck Feierabend, Landstraßer Hauptstraße 82, the best for bread & wine
- Rochus, Landstraßer Hauptstraße 55-57, your living room in the 3rd district, International urban bar-restaurant- and lounge
- You will find many other cafés and stylish restaurants at the green markt Rochusmarkt (just 1 metro station from here) and along Landstraßer Hauptstraße
Where to shop:
- groceries: Eurospar, Erdbergstraße 52-60; Billa, Erdbergstraße 61; Aycan Supermarkt, Erdbergstraße 84
- Rochusmarkt (green market), just 1 metro station from us
- drugstore: Bipa, Erdbergstraße 112
- pharmacy: Aeskulap Apotheke, Kardinal Nagl Platz 1
- Galleria Shopping Center, Landstraßer Hauptstraße 99
- Shopping Center WIEN MITTE – The Mall, Landstraßer Hauptstraße 1b
U3, station Kardinal-Nagl-Platz
Only 2 stations to train station Landstraße - Wien Mitte with the City-Airport-Train CAT.
Only 4 stations to Stephansplatz (city center).
2 FREE parking spaces in the backyard; the entrance (track width) is 1,88 m wide.
Parking house for long-term parking: Park+Ride Erdberg, Franzosengraben 2, U3 Erdberg for 3,40 euro/day
Please note that the track width/entrance for the car is 1,88 m wide.
Please note that by law we have to collect a city tax of 3,2% of the total fee in cash when you check-in.