Situated 8 miles west of the historic market town of Brecon, the
ambience is relaxed and informal and offers exceptional accommodation
and comfort for discerning guests looking for something special. The
peace and tranquility of this quiet but accessible location provides an
ideal base for exploring the surrounding, unspoilt countryside, or
simply just relaxing. The cottage is spacious, comprising of a double
room with king-size four poster bed and a bathroom with bath and
shower. A cozy lounge with television and video adjoins a well equipped
* Size – sleeps two in one bedroom.
* Beds – one king.
* Rooms - ground floor – kitchen diner, lounge. First floor –
king-size bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen.
* Entertainment – DVD player, large shared games room.
* For families – travel cot and high chair available on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – seating area in front of cottage. Fishing rights on
* Parking – ample off-road parking.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided. Wi-Fi available. Information on local walks and cycle
routes will be provided. Supermarket delivery is available in the
* Pets – no pets.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take