3 bdrm, 1 bath, 1500 sq foot vintage lakeside home tastefully appointed.
Comfortable bedding and accommodations. All beds are equally comfortable!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children welcomeChildren welcome
Pets allowed - $50 plus 5.5% sales tax per dog fee, max of 2 dogs$50 plus 5.5% sales tax per dog fee, max of 2 dogs
No smoking - No smoking allowed in the cottage.No smoking allowed in the cottage.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Maximum amount of guests is 6 for any reservation unless specifically approved prior to the reservation check-in day.
- With prior consent and a $50/dog per stay fee, max 2 dogs. Guest dogs must be clean, on a leash or in the owner's control.
- The house, yard, & dock are for the enjoyment of the guests registered staying at the cottage only. No visitors, guests, parties allowed.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Liz Wolter
This is our family's cottage. We are Wisconsin natives and reside in Stoughton with our three sons. Our boys keep us busy with sports and school activities so vacationing close to home, when possible, is practical. Carving out recreation time is important to us and we thought others may be like-minded. We decided to share our charming cottage with others through email@example.com and VRBO. We have traveled throughout the USA and Canada extensively and have enjoyed many VRBO locations. We love to entertain and to give guests a pampered, comfortable experience. We do keep a pair of our jet skis at the dock so you may see us crossing the yard to access the dock. We will be respectful of your space and privacy. The jet skis are not available for rent/use. Go Pack! and On Wisconsin!
Liz Wolter purchased this Cottage in 2015
Why Liz Wolter chose Stoughton
Our cottage is a throwback to the 1950s when lake side houses were modest, comfortable and genuine. It has been updated, of course, but has retained the charm, character and--of course--beautiful views that attracted us to it.
What makes this Cottage unique
This property is the real deal. A circa 1952 cottage with the honey-colored paneling in the kitchen, a simple lay out and ease of movement within the house. Don't let the vintage charm fool you! You will find the amenities are thoughtfully planned and prepared for your enjoyment. The views of the lake are beautiful both in the house and in the yard. You may be as active or as laid back as you chose at Cottage Life. Life is better on the lake! Consider yourself welcome.