Villa KOUTOUBIA of 900 m2 on a park of 1.3 hectares is essentially composed of olive trees and palm trees with a swimming pool of 18 x 4m. From the opening of the doors, the ancestral strength of the olive trees and the magic of space envelop you with a deep serenity.
At the entrance to villa KOUTOUBIA a large fountain in the form of stars with 8 branches on 2 levels invite you to discover the dining room, the two living rooms bathed in light, all of an area of 170 m2 with fireplace. The villa is composed of 5 large bedrooms open on the bathrooms whose access is framed by 2 columns. The whole giving directly on a large terrace which can receive around the outdoor lounge a dozen people for sunny breakfasts, aperitifs, lunches and dinners.
A spa of 70 m2 is at your disposal composed of a beautiful traditional jaccuzi, a vaulted hammam and a massage room that reinforces the feeling of living out of time.
The 1st floor opens onto a huge living room overlooking a large bay window and 2 suites with walk-in shower. Two of the rooms on the ground floor overlook the terraces and the 3rd on a private garden. The two suites with their bay windows overlook a huge terrace with stunning views of the pool and the park.
Finally, on the 3rd floor the 360 degree view gives an exceptional show on the snow-covered Atlas and the sunsets.
Good to know :
- The hammam is at your disposal for 45 € per day and the jacuzzi for free. In addition, the massages are 35 €.
- Heating, air conditioning, wifi, airport transfer (extra charge), ample parking, ironing, ping-pong, badminton and volleyball, billiards, swimming pool.
- Possibility to rent the tennis court in the neighboring villa.
Exchanges with travelers :
You will have on-site impeccable staff who know the house better than the owners. Fatima, our housekeeper will take care of you and help you in all the tasks necessary for your well being.
Its up to you if you want to have lunch or dinner. Breakfast and one meal per day included. The staff takes care of shopping. Mineral water is offered, you just have to pay your drinks on site and some extras like a dish off menus, alcohol.
Our cooks will prepare all your meals : Couscous, tajines, pastilla, méchoui, soups, spices, olives, salads, teas, pastries ... Yes ! It is no coincidence that Moroccan cuisine has been ranked 2nd best gastronomy in the world after French cuisine.
* Check in: from 15:00h to 23:00h
* Check out: from 8:00h to 11:00h
* Not accepted: Any kind of pet
* Security deposit: € 1500.00-After completing the reservation the security deposit amount will be blocked in your credit card.
* Extra cost already included:
Cleaning included in the price