This cottage is located in the old town of Llantrisant and dates back
to the 1800's. Lovingly restored it includes some great original
features such as the traditional fireplace and stained glass section in
porch. Cardiff and the Brecon Beacons National Park are all within easy
* Size – sleeps 6 in 2 bed and a double sofa bed.
* Beds – two double.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen diner and lounge. first
floor - 2 double bedrooms and bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker and hob microwave, fridge
with freezer compartment, toaster.
* Entertainment – TV, DAB radio, books, DVD.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Parking – free parking on road.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity
included. Iron and hairdryer provided. Some general items, such as
cleaning products, dishcloths, and toilet rolls are provided.
* Pets – Up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome. Please keep your pets off
the furniture. Do not leave pets alone inside the property.
* Notes – no smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange