NEWLY LISTED CABIN ON PERCICH POND!
THIS PRIVATE, LIGHT-FILLED A-FRAME RETREAT is centrally located on San Juan Island, just steps away from the Pelindaba Lavender Farm and minutes from whale watching and hiking on the Westside. Less than 10mi to any major point on the entire island.
ENJOY EAGLE SPOTTING on the deck overlooking this expansive nine acre lake property. Or take in the views through floor-to-ceiling windows from a comfy recliner inside the open concept living room and kitchen.
ON THIS BEAUTIFUL 15 ACRE POND YOU CAN HUNT FOR FROGS ALONG THE SHORELINE. ALTHOUGH WATERCRAFT ARE NOT PROVIDED, YOU CAN CAST A REEL FROM THE DOCK AND FISH FOR SMALLMOUTH BASS (NO LICENSE REQUIRED). SPOT DUCKS, SWANS AND OTHER WATERFOWL FLOATING ON THE CALM WATERS YEAR-ROUND, OR WATCH JUNIOR SAILING LESSONS ON SUNNY JULY AFTERNOONS.
WAKE UP TO SERENE VIEWS of the pond and Olympic Mountains from the private master bedroom and en-suite with accesses to the deck via a sliding glass door. Sleeping accommodations for six people include two bedrooms with one King bed, one Queen, and a Queen-size living room sleeper sofa.
- PEACEFUL, nine acres of land with pond, views, stunning sunsets, large deck and gas grill
- SMALLMOUTH BASS FISHING from the private dock. No license required! (Boats not for guest use)
- PLENTY OF ROOM FOR FAMILIES to run, play and swim on private land
- Steps from Pelindaba Lavender Farm; close to Westside whale watching and hikes
- FRESHLY REMODELED kitchen, bathrooms; new flooring throughout
- WHEELCHAIR ACCESSIBLE ramp, walk-in shower in master bath bathrooms are not wheelchair accessible.
- FREE high speed internet/WI-FI access. Cabin at Percich Pond has a flat-screen TV and a DVD player in the living room, so bring your favorite DVD to enjoy after a long day of San Juan Adventures!
The CABIN AT PERCICH POND is the perfect place for your relaxing island getaway.
VR Permit Number 2001PR0V048