This five star Welsh country cottage with hot tub really is the ideal
setting for your luxurious and indulgent holiday. Surrounded by a
stunning garden, which was a Wales in Bloom finalist in 2009, the
countryside and wildflower meadows all around makes this a peaceful and
serene spot for you to unwind. Close to the amenities of Newcastle
Emlyn, Llandysul and Cardigan, and just 15 minutes from the inlets,
bays, and golden beaches of Cardigan Bay, you can choose to explore the
surrounding area or just relax in this wonderful and enchanting
cottage. Spend your days strolling on beaches, visiting small exclusive
shops, and enjoying the wonderful food in the local pub, and then relax
in the hot tub or captivating revolving summer house.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms (+2 extra single futon beds for
* Beds – one king, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen, lounge, twin bedroom with
ensuite. First floor – king size bedroom with ensuite, and two
single full size futon beds for children. This bedroom also has a
walk in wardrobe and its own direct access into the surrounding
* Kitchen and utilities – 5* fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher,
washing machine and fridge freezer.
* Entertainment –DVD/VHS, PS2 and games, books, magazines and
* For families – travel cot and high chair available. Please bring
your own cot linen.
* Outside – gardens with secluded barbecue area and seating, hot tub,
revolving summerhouse in wildflower meadows.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided, but please bring your own hot tub and beach towels. Tea,
coffee and milk will be provided on arrival. Eco-friendly cleaning
materials, cloths and tea towels provided. Supermarket delivery is
available from Tesco, Asda and local businesses such as the
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes – No smoking.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday.
Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable
fee of £5 per person instead.