This stunningly beautiful red-brick period property is perfectly is
jam-packed with original features, and is situated on a working farm-
you can even bring your horses on holiday if you want! Located in a
rural setting, Llety’r Dderwen is just 9 miles from Llangollen with its
beautiful river, serene canal, and steam railway, and if you fancy a
great day out, Chester Zoo is just 25 miles away. Surrounded by
beautiful countryside with many footpaths, rivers and quaint villages,
this is a perfect place to relax and get away from it all.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double bed, two single beds.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen diner, utility room, wet
room. First floor – double bedroom, twin bedroom, sitting room,
* Kitchen and utilities – electric range cooker, microwave, washing
machine, fridge freezer, iron and ironing board.
* Entertainment – TV.
* For families – Travel cot, high chair and cot available. Please
bring own cot linen.
* Outside – lawn, patio, garden furniture.
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and bath
towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Stable facilities are available
for £25 per horse or pony.
* Pets – no pets.
* Notes– No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take