Located in an historic building in the lively town of Llantrisant, Old
Parish apartment dates back to 1873, and is a light and airy holiday
property, close to many amenities and attractions. Just 20 minutes
drive from the cultural hub of Cardiff, there is plenty to do within
easy distance of this modern looking yet historical apartment
Llantrisant is a town with colourful history, and is the home of the
Royal mint, which you can visit. Why not take a break and stay in this
slice of Welsh history.
* Size – sleeps two in one bed.
* Beds – one double.
* Rooms – first floor – open plan studio room with kitchen and lounge
areas and one fold–down double bed.
* Kitchen and utilities – electric cooker and hob microwave, fridge
with freezer compartment, toaster.
* Entertainment – TV, DAB radio, books, DVD.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request. Please
bring your own cot linen.
* Parking – free parking space.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity
included. Iron and hairdryer provided. Some general items, such as
cleaning products, dishcloths, and toilet rolls are provided.
* Pets – Up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome. Please keep your pets off
the furniture. Do not leave pets alone inside the property.
* Notes – no smoking.
* This property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which
is payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday.
Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable
fee of £5 per person instead
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange