This 250-year-old former drover’s farmhouse sits high in the Cambrian
Mountains, 1.5 miles from the village of Carno (famous for its Laura
Ashley connection) in the valley below. Carefully decorated and
furnished to maintain its traditional character whilst providing a warm
welcome and a cosy base, Blaenglanhanog is located peaceful Mid Wales.
'Endless' swimming pool also available on request. Explore the market
towns of Machynlleth, Llanidloes and Newtown, take a trip down to the
coast or northwards into Snowdonia. Plenty of outdoor sports and
activities for the adventurous as well as paths for walking and
wildlife spotting opportunities in the area.
* Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
* Beds: 2 doubles, 1 twin
* Rooms: ground floor: sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility
area, bathroom, twin bedroom. First floor: 2 double bedrooms,
shower room with WC
* Kitchen & utilities: well-equipped, includes dishwasher, washing
machine and tumble dryer
* Entertainment: flat screen TV, DVD player
* For families: highchair and cot available on request (please bring
* Outside: enclosed garden with BBQ and seating. Indoor 'Endless'
swimming pool also available on site which guests can add to the
package for an additional £100.
* Parking: space for 2-3 cars
* General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and
electricity included, first basket of logs provided (additional
logs: £5), tea, coffee and suger provided - large welcome pack can
also be purchased
* Pets: up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome (downstairs) for £12 each
* Notes: no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the
balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by
paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange