This 250-year-old former drover’s farmhouse sits high in the Cambrian
Mountains, 1.5 miles from the village of Carno (famous for its Laura
Ashley connection) in the valley below. Carefully decorated and
furnished to maintain its traditional character whilst providing a warm
welcome and a cosy base, Blaenglanhanog is located peaceful Mid Wales.
Explore the market towns of Machynlleth, Llanidloes and Newtown, take a
trip down to the coast or northwards into Snowdonia. Plenty of outdoor
sports and activities for the adventurous as well as paths for walking
and wildlife spotting opportunities in the area.
* Size: sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms
* Beds: 2 doubles, 1 twin
* Rooms: ground floor: sitting room, dining room, kitchen, utility
area, bathroom, twin bedroom. First floor: 2 double bedrooms,
shower room with WC
* Kitchen & utilities: well-equipped, includes dishwasher, washing
machine and tumble dryer
* Entertainment: flat screen TV, DVD player
* For families: highchair and cot available on request (please bring
* Outside: enclosed garden with BBQ and seating.
* Parking: space for 2-3 cars
* General: wifi, bed linen and towels provided, heating and
electricity included, first basket of logs provided (additional
logs: £5), tea, coffee and suger provided.
* Pets: up to 2 well-behaved dogs welcome (downstairs) for £12 each
* Notes: no smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange