This is the very epitome of cosy countryside living. This peaceful
cottage, located on the lower slopes of Cader Idris mountain, is a
private hideaway where you can enjoy the solitude and tranquillity of
rural Wales. With all the delights and original features of a period
property, but also boasting luxuries such as underfloor heating, wood
burning stove and a lovely deep slipper bath, experience the best of
both worlds in this period cottage with modern amenities. Surrounded by
many stunning footpaths, this cottage is just a mile and a half from
the market town of Dolgellau, which boasts small shops, cafés and
restaurants. Just a short drive from many local attractions, such as
Mawddach Trail walking and cycle route, Coed y Brenin’s esteemed
mountain biking centre, and Bounce Below, which has the largest
underground trampoline in Europe, as well as a zip wire ride in Blaenau
Ffestiniog, this is the perfect place to return to after a busy day
getting to know the joyous beauty of Snowdonia.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – two king beds. (One bed can be arranged as twin beds on
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen living and dining area,
utility room, wet room with WC. First floor- King-size bedroom with
ensuite, king-size bedroom, bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, fridge,
microwave, washing machine, freezer. Tumble dryer is located in the
garage next door.
* Entertainment – Smart TV.
* For families – travel cot, stairgate, and high chair can be
provided on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – multi-level garden with stream. Seating area with eight
seater picnic table, bistro table with chairs, and charcoal
* Parking – ample parking available.
* General – central heating and electricity included. Bed linen and
towels provided. Wi-Fi available. Two hairdryers provided. Bicycles
may be stored in the garage. Free logs provided for the wood
burning stove. Washing up liquid and dishwasher tablets are
* Pets – up to 2 dogs are welcome at an additional cost of £20 per
dog. Please keep dogs on ground floor only. The cottage is
surrounded by sheep pasture, and so care must be taken.
* Notes – no smoking inside the cottage. As this is a period
property, the stairs are steep and narrow, and are therefore
unsuitable for guests with limited mobility.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange