Tŷ Blawd cottage is a quaint yet spacious period property with bags of
charm and period features. Located on a working family farm, just a
short stroll across the farmer’s land takes you to the Pembrokeshire
coastal path, and the breathtaking views from the cliffs of the coast
of the sacred St David's peninsula. Just 2 miles from the tiny city of
Saint Davids – Britain's smallest city – it is a peaceful and historic
place to visit, known for its stunning cathedral. The famous Whitesands
Bay, one of Wales’ most popular surfing spots, it's just 2 miles away,
and sightseeing boat trips can be booked to see some of the many
stunning colonies of wildlife that are local to the area. Exposed
wooden beams, quirky details, and in a breathtakingly beautiful
location, Ty Blawd truly is a uniquely charming cottage.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, two single.
* Rooms – ground floor – kitchen diner, living area.
* Upper ground floor – bathroom, double bedroom.
* First floor – twin bedrooms.
* Kitchen and utilities – four burner gas hob, electric oven, kettle,
microwave, toaster, washer/dryer, fridge freezer, iron and ironing
* Entertainment – TV with Freeview, DVD player, CD player/radio,
* For families – cot and high chair can be provided on request.
Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – private outdoor area. Guests are allowed to walk through
the owners’ farmland to join the coastal path, a distance of three
* General – gas, electricity, central heating and hot water included.
Bed linen provided. Please bring your own towels and tea towels.
Hairdryer provided. Wi-Fi included. Ty Blawd has an adjoining
holiday cottage,Ysgubor, and both can be booked together to
accommodate up to 8 guests.
* Pets – dogs are welcome.
* Notes – This cottage is accessed via a farm track that is suitable
for most cars but not low sports cars.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange