There’s nowhere quite like Nant Gwrtheyrn, a unique and picturesque
Victorian village in a secluded location by the sea. Known for its
quaint charm and breathtakingly beautiful location, this is one of the
most well-known and well-loved places in Wales. Within short walking
distance to a private beach, and with a wonderful cosy café on site,
this is a fantastic location that boasts beauty, tranquility and
history. Within easy travelling distance of small villages, towns and
attractions, there is nowhere better to come to recharge your
* Size – sleeps two in one bed room.
* Beds – king-size bed (and double sofa bed on request)
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, kitchen. First floor – ensuite
* Kitchen and utilities – electric oven and hob, microwave, and
fridge with freezer compartment. Washing machine and tumble dryer
are located in a separate building.
* For families – travel cot, security gate and highchair are
available on request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Outside – very large communal lawn, patio chairs, path to private
beach. Perfect wedding venue.
* Parking – ample parking spaces.
* General – heating and electricity included. Bed linen and hand
towels provided. Wi-Fi available, both in the cottage itself and in
the nearby café. Welcome pack available on request for a fee of
* Pets – no pets.
* Please note that Nant Gwrtheyrn is a multifunctional venue. There
may be events taking place during your stay so please contact Nant
Gwrtheyrn directly for more information.
* Notes – no smoking.