Enchanting traditional Welsh cottage with original features, outside
space, and breathtakingly beautiful views from the light and airy
conservatory, this is the perfect setting for a holiday in one of the
most beautiful spots in Wales. Just 2 miles from the pretty market town
of Dolgellau, known for its striking stone buildings, and within easy
travelling distance of beaches, woodland walks, larger towns and small
and quiet villages, you will find plenty to do here in Sgubor Elltyd.
Located in an elevated position with views that will take your breath
away, this stunning accommodation for seven is a beautiful haven of
peace and tranquillity.
* Size – sleeps seven in three rooms.
* Beds – 2 double, 3 single.
* Rooms – ground floor – lounge, conservatory living area, kitchen
* First floor – family bedroom with double and single bed and
ensuite, double bedroom, twin bedroom, bathroom.
* Entertainment – two TVs. DVD player.
* For families – cot and high chair available on request.
* Outside – private enclosed garden with lawn and patio area,
* Parking – parking available for 3–4 cars.
* General – bed linen and towels provided. Central heating and
electricity included. Wifi available. Hairdryer provided.
* Pets – can accommodate up to 2 pets.
* Notes – no smoking.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange