This quirky, captivating and cosy cottage is magnificently unique and
packed with traditional features. Situated in the village of Brechfa,
which includes a pub and community shop, it is a mecca for mountain
bikers and has countless footpaths, trails and tracks. Within easy
travelling distance of the National Botanic Gardens, Aberglasney house
and gardens, Dinefwr Park, and the gloriously secluded Carreg Cennen
castle, it is the ideal base from which to explore this wonderful
corner of Wales. This former forge is stylishly decorated and makes
great use of its period features. Fall in love with west Wales from
this beautiful country cottage.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one double, two singles.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen, living and dining area,
twin bedroom, bathroom. First floor – large gallery room with
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher,
electric oven and hob, washing machine, full-size fridge freezer,
microwave and toaster.
* Entertainment – flat screen TV, selection of books and games for
* Outside – shared garden area with garden table and chairs – garden
is shared with owners property next door, however, owners are only
resident for a short time of the year.
* Parking – parking outside the cottage.
* General – Bed linen and towels provided. Heating and electricity
included. Wi-Fi included. Secure bike storage available. One free
basket of the wood is provided, and more available for purchase.
* Pets – maximum number of two dogs at an additional cost of £20 per
* Notes – no smoking. Mobile phone coverage is limited.
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange