Beautiful and cosy cottage with views that will take your breath away,
Swallows Cottage is located in an area of outstanding and unspoilt
natural beauty. Situated between Solva and Saint Davids’, the coast is
just a few hundred yards from the front door. This dog friendly cottage
is the perfect place from which to explore the footpaths, watersports,
or the small and exclusive shops, galleries, museums and cafes of the
area. Give yourself a treat with glorious views from the romantic
* Size – sleeps two in one bedroom.
* Beds – one double.
* Rooms – ground floor – open plan kitchen and lounge, bedroom,
* Kitchen and utilities – electric oven, gas hob, microwave, space
available in large shared freezer.
* Entertainment – digital TV, DAB radio.
* For families – high chair available on request. Babysitting can be
arranged prior to your visit.
* Outside – south facing patio with garden furniture. Shared lawn.
* General – central heating included. Bed linen and towels provided,
but please bring your own beach towels. Wi-Fi included.
* Pets – up to 2 pets welcome at an additional cost of £20 per pet.
Pets are accommodated on the understanding that all flea and
worming treatments are up to date. Pets must must not be left
unattended in the cottage or the communal areas at any time. Please
ensure that pets are kept off soft furnishings. Remember to clean
up after your dogs. Some local beaches do not permit dogs in the
summer months (beach dog guides can be downloaded from
Pembrokeshire county council website.)
* Notes – no smoking. Mobile phone reception is variable. This
property has a £150 good housekeeping refundable bond, which is
payable to Best of Wales along with the balance of your holiday.
Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by paying a non-refundable
fee of £5 per person instead
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange