Pretty and quaint cottage with a homely feel, and situated just 1 mile
from the charming village of Solva. With sloping ceilings, wooden
beams, and plenty of decorative touches that brings that special magic
to this lovely house, this is the perfect location for that quiet
holiday by the coast. The village of Solva is a gem with its shops,
restaurants, and galleries. Just 2 miles in the other direction is
Saint Davids’ – the smallest city in Britain – which is unlike any
other city you've ever seen, with its imposing yet welcoming Cathedral
of Saint Davids, and many small cafés, shops, and restaurants. This
cottage is just a short walk away from the breathtaking Pembrokeshire
coastal path, and there are so many beautiful and tranquil corners to
explore from this picturesque and idyllic cottage.
* Size – sleeps two in one room.
* Beds – one double.
* Rooms – open plan lounge and kitchen diner, double bedroom,
* Kitchen and utilities – fully equipped kitchen with gas hob,
electric oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, slow cooker, electric
* Entertainment – TV and DVD player, books and games.
* For families – high chair available on request. Babysitting can be
arranged prior to arrival.
* Outside – paved area with table, chairs and barbecue, and separate
paved area overlooking the lawn and sea with loungers and easy
* General – bed linen, hand and bath towels are provided (please
bring your own beach towels.) Central heating included. Wi-Fi
* Pets – maximum of two pets welcome at an additional cost of £20 per
pet. This is payable as extras during the booking process. Bookings
that include pets are taken on the understanding that all flea and
worming treatments are up-to-date. Do not leave your pets
unattended at the cottage or in the communal areas, and pets should
be kept off the furniture at all times. Owners are responsible for
cleaning up after their dogs. Be aware that some popular beaches do
not permit dogs during the summer months. Beach dog guides are
downloadable from the Pembrokeshire county council website.
* Notes – no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the
balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by
paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.
* note that the mobile telephone reception signal is variable due to
the rural location of the cottage (but EE is reliable in this
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only.Extra charge may be payable(from £25 to £70 per pet
per week).Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange