Exposed oak beams, stone walls and a log burner, this is the perfect
country hideaway. Located on the breathtaking Llyn Peninsula, which
boasts beaches, bays, picturesque villages and towns, and views that
will take your breath away. This lovely property is the perfect place
from which to explore this serene corner of north west Wales. Give
yourself a break in this little piece of heaven!
* Size: sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds: one double, one bunk.
* Rooms: first floor – open kitchen, living and dining space, shower
and WC, double bedroom, full-size bunk room.
* Kitchen and utilities: electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave,
fridge. Separate laundry room is available for the convenience of
all three properties on the farm, and includes washing machine,
tumble dryer and freezer.
* For families: travel cot, highchair and safety gate available on
request. Please bring your own cot linen.
* Entertainment: TV and DVD player.
* Outside: patio area with picnic table, shared garden area with gas
barbecue. Swings and football goal, Playhouse/climbing frame with
* General: heating and electricity included. Bed linen and towels
provided but please bring your own beach towels. Wi-Fi available.
* Pets: no pets.
* Parking: plenty of parking space.
* Notes: no smoking. This property has a £150 good housekeeping
refundable bond, which is payable to Best of Wales along with the
balance of your holiday. Alternatively, you can waiver this bond by
paying a non-refundable fee of £5 per person instead.