This house boat is a comfortably large 55' space with all you will need - no amenity lost. Full kitchen, living space with sofa and table, bathroom with hot shower and functioning toilet, 3 wall heaters for cozy nights, 1 full bedroom with queen bed and closet, 1 lofted bedroom with a queen bed, a full size sleeper sofa in the living room, and very large rooftop deck boasting views of Seattle and Lake Union.
As for living on a boat, there is little like it, and I suggest you try it out. You might be looking at some shwanky pad as well, and that would be great, but this is a cool experience, a piece of Seattle history you should wear for a few days when you can. It's an opportunity to be around the mayhem that is water life during the day, and the peace and tranquility that floating can be at night.
- 1 queen bed in main bedroom
- 1 queen bed in loft
- 1 full size sleeper sofa
- 1 full size blow up mattress and sheets available
- Sleeps 6 on the above furniture pieces
- 6 total overnight guests allowed
- Full kitchen (refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, coffee press, kitchen essentials)
- Heated (3 wall heaters)
- Full bathroom (shower, toilet, sink)
- Wireless Internet
- Kid friendly
- Indoor and outdoor breakfast/eating nook
- Deck and roof lounge area
- Propane bbq
- Parking out front the marina office building at a cost of $1 per hour. Weekdays, it is free before 9 am and after 4 pm. Weekends are free as well. Note: due to guest parking passes being taken by guests repeatedly, they are no longer available.
- (3) kayaks - first come, first serve. No reservations available.
You will have access to the place all yourself. I will have shower items for you, towels, sheets, etc.
Access to the boat is via a self-checkin process. All access and reservation instructions will be included in the confirmation page after booking.
Other Things to Note
- On occasion the toilet holding tank does get filled and is unable to be pumped on weekends. There are bathrooms at the marina for use, which I encourage. I will not offer any refunds if the holding tank does fill and is unable to be pumped. Of course, we will do our best, but there are limitations.
- I have 3 kayaks available first come, first serve.
- There is a little cafe at the marina which does has WIFI, coffee, beer, wine. It is not open weekends.
- You will also receive full check-in instructions and the house manual before your arrival.