Comfortable penthouse with capacity for 6 people and with everything you need to spend some great days.
It is in the Jardines del Sol urbanization, which has a swimming pool, tennis courts and paper courts, making this house a perfect place to rest and enjoy the beach.
It is a very popular destination for golf lovers, since it has the Costa Ballena Ocean course 5 minutes away on foot.
Jardines del Sol is a residential complex of white architecture, neo-Arabic located about 5 minutes walk from the beach and Costaballena Ocean Golf Club.
You have two parking spaces, one of them underground and with direct access to the apartment, as well as paddle and tennis courts.
The house has two floors.
- Kitchen: Fully equipped, with washing machine - dryer, coffee machine, oven, iron and everything necessary for cooking.
- Living-Dining room: With beautiful decoration, a dining table for 6 and two sofas in front of a fireplace that works perfectly.
- Terrace equipped with teak wood table and parasol with capacity for 8 people and direct access to the kitchen through a window.
- Bedroom 1: Two single beds with night table and fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2: Two single beds with night table and fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom 1: common to both bedrooms. It has a bathtub.
- Bedroom 3: Two single beds with night table and fitted wardrobes.
- Bathroom 2: with bathtub.
The complex has a communal pool that is open only during the summer months, tennis courts, paper courts and a community garden.
The urbanization is at the entrance of Costa Ballena.
Walking takes ...
7 minutes to the beach
4 minutes to the Golf Club House
10 minutes to the shopping centers Áncora, Los Olivos and el Lago.
As for the supermarkets:
8 minutes by car to Mercadean supermarket
In Costa Ballena the ideal is to move by car or walk, and it is very common to rent bicycles to travel.
For informal eating:
- Quino Bar in Chipiona: it is not elegant, not even pretty, that does have an outdoor terrace and the fresh fish is excellent, its preparation to the plate, also and the great prices.
- The Cat in Chipiona: not far from the previous one in the vicinity of the Sanctuary of Regla: another of those cheap and good places of Chipiona although it lacks the same as the previous one.
- Beach Bar in Chipiona: in the center, in the main square, a bar with excellent simple, abundant and cheap tapas.
- Bar La Concha in Rota, strategically located in an old town house next to Castillo de Luna, in the historic center. El Cascarilla, also in the heart of Rota, is also an informal place where you can have well-made tapas.
- In Jerez, we like Casa Juanito and Bar Chinini for tapas, both are in the center of the city, near Plaza del Arenal.
- In Cádiz, we can take fried fish in several places, also among the tapas bars we would highlight the Balandro, Aurelio or Joselito.
- In Sanlúcar, tapas are well at Casa Balbino and Barbiana located in the Plaza del Ayuntamiento. The labyrinth of pedestrian streets that articulates around the Plaza del Cabildo is a very pleasant environment to walk around and contemplate the future of a city with as much personality as Sanlucar de Barrameda as well as being able to taste its gastronomic delights in its bars and restaurants.
Do not forget also as the tapas center of the taverns of Bajo de Guía, which, although they are now better known as restaurants, started being seafood bars and preserve that tradition.
- In Sanlúcar you have to try Casa Bigote, with excellent prawns and seafood stews, El Mirador de Doñana, Virgen del Carmen and Casa Juan are also good. All are located in Bajo de Guía and you have to arrive early or reserve as the demand is extraordinary. While dinner you can contemplate beautiful sunsets over Doñana and the River from the terrace-viewpoints of the restaurants.
- In Chipiona, with a slightly larger budget you can taste a rich cuisine in La Pañoleta and Paco as well as in La Almadraba in Rota
- In Cádiz, our favorite restaurant without a doubt is El Faro, near the beach of La Caleta. They are also recommended Achuri, El Ventorrillo del Chato (excellent seafood recipes in an old inn of the eighteenth century, right at the foot of the road to San Fernando) or ArteSerrano
- On the road from Jerez to Sanlúcar, you can eat well at Venta Antonio, especially Urta a la Roteña.
- In the Port of Sta María we would highlight La Dorada, La Goleta, Los Portales and Las Bóvedas (the restaurant of the Monasterio de San Miguel hotel) in the center and El Faro (subsidiary of Cádiz) in the outskirts.
- In Jerez, La Mesa Redonda offers an upscale kitchen in an elegant setting. Also Tendido 6 offers good dishes. Near the Circuit, in the direction of Arcos there is also a good restaurant, Mesón La Cueva.
- In Arcos it is worth trying El Convento Restaurant located in a small palace in the old town.
- In Grazalema, you can try a succulent regional cuisine in Cadiz el Chico.
- In the Forest, also in Tabanco you eat very well.
Regarding the golf courses, I recommend the Costa Whale Ocean Golf Club:
- 27 holes: A magnificent design by Olazábal demanding the lowest handicaps, and benevolent for players of less level. It is a flat course, with some holes parallel to the beach, and others defended by strategically located bunkers and lakes. It is par 72, SSS 72; and 0 of slope. 6. 036 m. For men and 5. 155 for ladies.
- 9 holes par 3: Ideal to practice all the irons of your bag. The shortest has 100 m. And the longest 180 m. Perfect complement to the golf school
The Club House The building, which houses a complete and modern facilities, is inspired by the rural architecture of the area, mainly in the typical huts that built in the Coto de Doñana those inhabitants of the bordering towns that crossed the Guadalquivir River to make charcoal with the branches of the scrubland typical of the Mediterranean mountains, such as the mastic, the rockrose, the bramble, etc.
The Fees cost around 43 Euros, varying according to the time of year. More information in your webpage.