Explore London's historic landmarks & pretty green spaces then retreat into this beautiful private sanctuary. It's a bright, spacious, newly renovated 3rd-floor room for 2, with king-size bed & en suite. The kitchen, dining area & living room are shared with long-term tenants. Free weekend parking. The house is in a quiet but characterful area, close to the Thames & just 5 mins' walk to Hammersmith tube station. The best location with easy access to Piccadilly, Westminster, Kew Gardens & more!
Peace, privacy and the perfect location! This charming room in a modern house makes the ideal base for your adventures in the Capital. It's a 3rd-floor attic room for 2 with its own private en suite bathroom, newly renovated to create an inviting and comfortable retreat.
Stunning scenery combines with a pleasant atmosphere in this dynamic neighbourhood! The house is in a quiet residential area, opposite a sailing club. Free weekend parking is available. Situated between Hammersmith, Chiswick and the Thames, the neighbourhood offers convenience and excellent amenities. You'll be close to the river, Hammersmith tube station, supermarkets, many riverside pubs, great restaurants and places of historic/cultural interest. Piccadilly is just 20 minutes away, while Kew Gardens and Richmond Park are easily accessible.
Beautifully furnished with a king-size bed and a wonderfully comfortable mattress to ensure you sleep soundly. 3 windows let in lots of light. There's ample storage for your clothes and hangers are provided. The en suite has contemporary facilities and a walk-in shower. Towels are supplied.
The Open-Plan Common Spaces:
The large living room has a comfortable couch and flat-screen TV with Netflix. The modern kitchen has an oven, hob, washing machine and all essential amenities. The dining area has a table and chairs where you can enjoy delicious home-cooked food if you wish. Free WiFi.
The house is home to my son and two long-term female tenants, so the living room, kitchen and dining area are shared. Please make yourselves at home and feel free to use the common spaces
Interaction with Guests:
I want you to enjoy every minute of your time here, so please do contact me if you need anything. I am available to respond at any time. I manage a company which started out in the Canary Islands and specialises in short-term rentals, so client satisfaction is my goal.
This part of London is a creative, charming and popular neighbourhood. Hammersmith has a great shopping centre, while Chiswick is known for its market, boutiques and art galleries. And if you feel like a peaceful walk along the river, the Thames is virtually on your doorstep.
Why not visit these nearby places too:
- Ravenscourt Park: 13 acres of public green space with a small lake, sports facilities and a cafe. Enjoy a pleasant stroll or spot waterbirds on the lake
- Hammersmith Apollo Theatre: Check tour dates and plan your trip to coincide with a show by your favourite band or comedian!
- Kensington Palace: This beautiful royal residence was home to Princess Diana. It now houses a collection of Court Dresses, offering a fascinating glimpse into the royal wardrobe
- Kelmscott House: Run by the William Morris Society, part of this exquisite house is now a free museum dedicated to the revolutionary craftsman and designer
- Westfield London: Shop until you drop in this vast mall, with its mix of high street favourites and luxury designer stores
- Leiths School of Food & Wine: Book yourself on a cookery class at this world-renowned school and learn with the best in the business!
- Chiswick House & Gardens: Explore the 65-acre grounds with a picnic or take a tour of the impressive 18th-Century villa
- Kew Gardens: You'll be wowed by the idyllic, world famous Royal Botanic Gardens, home to thousands of exotic plant species
- Richmond Park: Just a stone's throw from Central London is this vast park, home to deer herds and ornamental plantations
We have private parking available. The house is close to the Hammersmith station, direct lines to central London (Notting hill, Piccadilly circus, Westminster).
It is a dynamic as well as a popular area where you will find amazing restaurant, cafes, local pubs and a nice atmosphere.
Minutes from supermarkets (Tesco 1min walk) and various restaurants (Thai, Indian, fish and chips etc.)
Close to the Richmond Park and the Kew Gardens, to enjoy with the naturalise at the same time.
• No smoking
• Not suitable for pets
• No parties or events
• Not safe or suitable for children (0-12 years)
• Check-in is anytime after 6PM