This rural accommodation is integrated into a complex consisting of TWO rural houses. The houses are independent, but they are together. They are located in the town of Iñigo Blasco (Armenteros) in the province of Salamanca.
The houses have more than a hundred years of history, and have been completely rehabilitated to function as rural accommodation. The facade is the only element that has not undergone modifications, since it is made of stone and wood, natural materials that perfectly surpass the passage of time.
This house, rented independently, has the capacity to accommodate 4 people, which are distributed as follows:
The ground floor consists of:
* A kitchen with dining area, equipped with the necessary appliances.
* A living room furnished with a chaislone sofa and that also has a play area and a television.
* Two bathrooms
* One double bedroom, furnished with single beds
* A double bedroom, furnished with a double bed
* All rooms have their own bathroom.
Outside the house has a parking area for the exclusive use of guests.
It has own garage to store car or bike.
The perfect complement to enjoy the good weather in an unbeatable environment.