Nice house and bungalow for 5 people, located at the very end resort in a very quiet area.
Parking in the property for 2 to 3 vehicles.
You can relax on the sun loungers in the middle of fenced grassy area, facing Mont Ventoux and surrounding hills and facing the vineyard, and of course enjoy the pleasures of private and protected swimming pool.
The home features inside every comfort:
- Integrated, fully equipped kitchen,
- Living / dining room with - table and chairs, buffet, dishes, chairs and sofas, television, DVD player, ...
- 1 bedroom with 1 bed for 2 people and 1 with 1 bed for 2 people and 1 bed for 1 person,
- Bathroom fully equipped with bath, and all furniture and basin,
- Separate toilet with extra shower
- Household appliances: refrigerator (x2), freezer, oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine.
The exteriors are also complete with 2 terraces including allowing you to breakfast and relax outside: 1 with access directly from the kitchen and living room, the sun, and one a few meters down sheltered by trees.
But, barbecue, son to expand the machine, and of course the private pool (and protected to prevent accidents)
The area is particularly quiet and conducive among others, pedestrian walks or bike.
Shops (bakeries, tobacco shop, grocery store, and even small supermarket and petrol station) are 5 minutes away by car, and 1 small 1/4 hour walk.
Pets are allowed. (The property is fully fenced)
- Some General information on La Drôme and even more particular about Tulette -
Tulette and the Drôme Provençale, what a rich association
- Tourism, recreation, wine, culture, outdoor sports, tradition, ..., here's everything you'll find in Tulette!
Tulette is located in the extreme south of the Drôme (3km Vaucluse), and you can enjoy the sun of Provence, in the shade of the trees, the sound of cicadas and the sweetness of life.
There is also a weekly market on Monday, and stroll through the area because Tulette is located at the crossroads of many sites: Vaison la Romaine, Orange, Suze la Rousse, Nyons or Avignon, and many others.
Also try local specialties such as Tricastin truffle, olives and olive oil, lavender, and of course the wines, and even his chocolate! ...
The area is also interesting to discover:
- By bike (near Mont Ventoux, even in winter for skiing)
- Walking (hiking)
- For its swimming ...
But Tulette is a village rich in history (Notre Dame Du Roure, ramparts, old stones (Cluniac site) ...)
With its 1838 inhabitants village has retained its Provencal character.
No doubt you will keep your stay in Tulette, images of sun, vineyards of sight, olive and cypress trees along the roads, and its view on the Mont Ventoux, and its relaxed lifestyle, which you will forget everything and enjoy your stay.
Close your eyes, you're on vacation!
Enjoy your stay, and above all, do not hesitate to come back because you will still beaucuoup other things to discover.
Every season is so different, both for its scenery and for its activities.