The apartment is located in the heart of Paris, in the Marais district, near the Centre Beaubourg – Georges Pompidou, the Picasso Museum and the Hotel de Ville. There is an elevator to access the 3rd floor. The interior of 60 square meters is typically Parisian, with originals wooden floor, moldings and fireplace. The decoration combines different styles to give a warm and comfortable atmosphere. There is also a small terrace with olive, orange and lemon trees.
The apartment is 60 square meters large (650 square feets) with 2,90 meters high ceiling (9,5 feets). There is a large living-room, an equipped kitchen, one bedroom and one bathroom.
- The living room faces the street with three large windows which let in a lot of light and even sunlight in the afternoon. It includes a seating area around the fireplace with a leather sofa, 3 leather club armchairs and a long coffee table. The sofa does NOT convert into a bed. It also includes a dining area with a large table.
- The bedroom is quiet, facing the courtyard and directly overlooking a garden terrace with olive, orange and lemon trees. The double bed is 140*200 size.
- The bathroom is equipped with a full-size tub (with a shower head) and is decorated with natural stone tiles.
- The kitchen is equipped with an induction hob, a traditional oven (but no microwave, neither dishwasher), a washing machine that is also a dryer, and small equipments like a toaster, a kettle and a coffee machine. It is also fully equipped with all necessary dishes and kitchen utensils.
Theses equipment and services are included:
- Wireless internet, cable TV and stereo.
- Towels and bed linen are provided. There is also a hair dryer in the bathroom.
The Marais is the most central and the most historical area of Paris. The apartment is just a few steps away from the Centre Beaubourg – Georges Pompidou, the Picasso Museum and the Hotel de Ville. The area is also very active for trendy shopping, especially rue des archives and rue des francs-bourgeois. Numerous restaurants can be also found around the apartment, as well a supermarket, food shops and a traditional market.
Many points of interest can be reached by walk within a few minutes but the metro and buses are also very close. Rambuteau is the closest metro station but Hotel de Ville and Etienne Marcel are just 2 minutes’ walk away. There is also a V'lib station just down the building (V'lib is a parisian system of short-term bike rental with stations all around the city. Cheap and easy to use, even for a single day).
This apartment is my primary residence. I rent it only when I am travelling abroad. Please take care of it as I do myself. Especially, it is strictly forbidden to organize a party inside the apartment. I hope that you'll feel at home during your stay, as much as I do myself when I’m in Paris.