An idyllic (and just renovated!) Cotswolds cottage enjoying a picturesque location in a timeless village. Imagine beautiful country walks on your doorstep, long pub lunches and BBQs in the sunshine looking over the rolling countryside.
The cottage is straight out of 'The Holiday', with historic original features - exposed stone, a period fireplace to cosy up to in an evening.
Three comfy and interior designed bedrooms, with two perfectly appointed bathrooms are ready to welcome you.
Head out to the pretty garden for a morning coffee, or sit by the firepit as the sun sets over the Cotswolds hills. It's a perfect spot for the kids to play and a peaceful place to relax as you soak in the view.
If the weather turns, stoke up the fire in the living room and cosy up with a book on the comfy velvet sofa or turn on Netflix for a movie night.
The village is too cute, it's a pretty little spot with a village library located in a red phone box outside the church!
It is only a 7 minute drive from Moreton in Marsh where you will find a 90 minute direct train service to London, as well as a great supermarket, antique shops and markets.
Soho Farmhouse, Stow-on-the-Wold, Broadway and Chipping Campden are all a short drive away.
A car is recommended however details of a great taxi firm are included in the house manual for any additional needs (plus a list of fantastic restaurants, shops and my favourite sights). Residents parking is right out the front of the cottage.
Other things to note:
- Nespresso machine
- Great wifi
- Residents parking is right out the front of the cottage
- BBQ, firepit & log burner
- Two TV areas with Netflix
- My personal guide and favourite spots to see in the Cotswolds
- Enclosed garden + terrace, with seating for 6+
- Sleeps 6 in 3 bedrooms (king bed, 2x double beds, one z bed on request) with 2 beautiful bathrooms
- Fully equipped cottage kitchen with seating for 6+, a Rayburn cooker and Smeg fridge
Lastly, as noted, checkin is anytime after 3pm and checkout is at 10am sharp.