The ideal get-away for couples and small families. Beudy Tanllan
cottage has been brilliantly renovated from a traditional Welsh barn
and offers plenty of style, unique features, a welcoming woodburner,
expansive views and a games room on site. Perfect for relaxing and also
a great base to explore this beautiful part of Wales. Walk Glyndŵr's
Way (can be joined just half a mile away) visit the vibrant market town
of Machynlleth for its array of shops, restaurants and cafes (7 miles),
head to Snowdonia National Park with all its attractions, or the
beautiful beach at Aberdyfi.
Beudy Tanllan is one of two 5 star cottages on site. If you wish to
bring a larger group, both cottages can also be combined to form one
large cottage called Llety Tanllan for up to 10 guests.
* Size – sleeps four in two bedrooms.
* Beds – one king, one twin.
* Rooms – Ground floor: spacious open plan kitchen / lounge / dining
room, downstairs toilets. Upstairs: one king bedroom, one twin
bedroom, family bathroom.
* Kitchen and utilities – beautifully handcrafted Welsh oak kitchen,
equipped with electric hob and oven, microwave, fridge freezer,
dishwasher, and a washing machine. Slate worktop and ceramic sink.
* Entertainment – TV and DVD player. No wifi - ideal for a digital
detox. Games Room (shared with cottage next door) with pool table,
docking station, books and games.
* For families – travel cot, high chair and stair gate available on
request. Please bring your own cot linen. Fire guard also provided
for the wood burning stove.
* Outside – Enclosed patio area along the front of the two cottages
with a central porch area creating a private corner for each
cottage. Gorgeous views across the valley towards the Cambrian
Mountain range with no road or car in sight. Garden furniture and
barbeque provided. There is also a further enclosed garden with
play area next to the property.
* Parking – plenty of off road parking in the yard to the side of the
* General – central heating, electricity and starter pack of logs
included. Additional logs can also be purchased from the owners for
£4 per bag. Bed linen, towels and hairdryer provided. Welcome pack
includes tea and coffee, sugar and milk, bread, Welsh butter and
jam, a lovely Bara Brith cake (a popular Welsh recipe) and eggs.
* No pets or smoking inside the cottage.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take