Teatinos, City of Justice next to the University campus, Malaga, Andalusia, Spain.
Teatinos is one of the most modern and best urbanized areas of the city of Malaga. The neighborhood, very quiet and well connected, has several supermarkets, a wide range of entertainment and dining, numerous green areas and playgrounds, which invite you to stroll, have a coffee or just sit in one of its many squares and terraces to enjoy the magnificent climate of the city. When you want to get closer to the city center, less than 5 minutes walk from the apartment there is a Metro stop, and several bus stops that make the journey in a matter of minutes. The airport is only 10 minutes away by car with normal traffic.
Distribution and Equipment
The house has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, fully equipped kitchen, living / dining room with a double sofa bed and terrace.
* Master bedroom, equipped with a double bed of 150x200cm, wardrobe, bathroom en suite, window with blinds and opaque curtain. Air conditioning hot / cold.
* Second bedroom has two independent beds of 90x200cm, wardrobe and windows with shutters. Air conditioning hot / cold.
* The living room / dining room is equipped with a new sofa / bed of 140x200cm suitable for two people, television with Netflix. Table for six people. A semi-isolated work area suitable for working comfortably with a computer with Internet connection via Wi-Fi or cable that also gives access to a cozy terrace closed with glass curtain that makes you can enjoy the views at any time of year.
* Two full bathrooms, wc, sink, and bidet, one with shower and the other with bathtub. Gas hot water.
* Fully equipped kitchen, with utensils, cutlery and crockery for 6 people. Home appliances. Washing machine, Dishwasher, Refrigerator / Freezer, Ceramic hot plate, Electric oven and Microwave. Coffee maker, Toaster, Kettle
Common areas, Swimming pool (please read carefully the "Rules of the House"), Parking space in garage in the same building (included in the price), Elevator.