100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date. 50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
From the veranda it is also possible to appreciate a glimpse of the beautiful Nuraghe di Cuccurada. There is an internal parking with automatic gate. Mogoro is an ancient village of Marmilla in the province of Oristano near Monte Arci and Giare, just 20-30 minutes from the wild and beautiful beaches of the Costa Verde and the Sinis, also allows you to reach most of the tourist destinations of the Oristano , among which:
- THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL AREA OF THARROS (One of the most important archaeological areas in Sardinia)
- NURAGHE LOSA (In the territory of Abbasanta one of the highest and best preserved expressions in Sardinia of nuragic architecture)
- TERME DI FORDONGIANOS (The Roman Baths of Fordongianus represent an important archaeological site of Sardinia, located on the left bank of the river Tirso)
- VILLAGE OF SAN SALVATORE DI SINIS (a village of the old west, in the past used to shoot several films of the "spaghetti western")
The pre-protohistoric complex of Cuccurada The archaeological complex of Cuccurada has an original architectural plan that distinguishes it from all the other nuraghe of Sardinia. Presents various monumental structures referable to different periods including: a megalithic wall, a cyclopic structure with an elliptical plan, referable to the evolved Eneolithic, and isolated finds of older materials. The church of Madonna di Carcaxia The church of Madonna di Carcaxia (10th-12th century) belonged to a medieval villa belonging to the ancient Curatoria of Bonòrcili, destroyed by the Saracens in the XV century. According to an ... Archeology The territory of Mogoro preserves important archaeological evidence from Prehistory. In the locality of Puisteris, on the edge of the basaltic floor of Perdiana and a short distance from the Rio Mogoro, there is a very important prenuragic settlement. Passilladas Many itineraries immersed in uncontaminated nature to discover the natural and archaeological beauties of our territory
FIERA DEL TAPPETO
Friday, July 28th at 7.00 pm the doors of the 56th edition of the Sardinia artistic craft fair were opened. The ceremony took place in the presence of the Councilor for Tourism, Crafts and Commerce of the Sardinia Region.
Gastronomic traditions, recipes of the typical mogorese cuisineThe cuisine As in the history of Sardinia, even in Mogoro, wheat has always played an extremely important role. So much so that around plowing and sowing, harvest ... The wines Sardinia is like a continent and although reduced in size it has multiple geological, hydrographic and even cultural differences. From these differences could not ... The traditional recipes Sardinian Fregola with mushrooms and sheep's broth.
The Eucharistic miracle. It was the year 1604 and it was the days of Holy Thursday, Easter or Monday of the Angel (we do not have precise information). It was perhaps April 12th and this is a date of great importance for the mogorese community and beyond. On that day the great Eucharistic Miracle took place. It happened that on the occasion of the celebrations for Easter, while the rector Salvatore Spiga distributed the Holy Communion, two unworthy men approached the sacred table and, despite the dissolute life they led, had not yet confessed. The sacred particle, as if burning their language, was dropped from each of these on the stone of the balustrade. The sacrilege, full of confusion, disappeared. Thus the sacred particles were collected and the stone was carefully washed, as prescribed by the ecclesiastical law for cases in which the consecrated Host comes to fall to the ground. But that stone so washed always kept track of the two particles. Indeed, the more the stone was washed and scraped, the imprints remained clearer.
The Carmine church was built at the beginning of the XIV century, in Romanesque Gothic style, and was later a part of the Carmelite convent that arrived in Mogoro in 1600 and left in 1855 following the suppression of monasteries and the passage of ecclesiastical assets to the State. .
Made of blocks of light sandstone, it has a single nave and trussed roof with wooden beams. The façade has a Romanesque architraved portal, surmounted by a round arch. On the sides of the door are two decorated pillars ending with Gothic capitals, from which three-lobed gothic arches depart limiting the lower fascia of the façade. The same three-lobe arches also adorn the upper triangular part. The external side walls are adorned with false columns and Gothic arches. In the right wall there is a bell gable.
All around a large stone square and the garden dominated on the top of the nearby hill by the nuraghe "Su Gunventu" .The parish church, dedicated to San Bernardino da Siena, is located in the heart of the village. Only the grand