This cottage will be a sure fire hit with its fabulous location and
original features. Families and friends will love spending time in this
cosy cottage with an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge and the master
bedroom benefits from estuary glimpses which you can enjoy from the
window seat. The Camel Trail is just minutes from your front door and
the famous Seven Bays are a short drive away.
* Sleeps: 4.
* Bedrooms: 2.
* Beds: 1 x double (4’6”), 1 x twin (3’).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided for free at the
* Accessibility: Property set over 2 floors.
* Kitchen and utilities: Built-in electric oven and gas hob,
fridge/freezer, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, washing
* Facilities for families: None provided.
* Outside: Access to storage shed for body boards and beach
* Pets: 2 pets allowed - £25 per pet per week - please let us know at
the time of booking and we will contact you for payment.
* Parking: No parking but public car parks available.
* Nearest beach: 0.5 miles.
* Nearest amenities: 0.2 miles.
* Changeover time: Check in at 3pm. Check out at 10am.
* General: Free WiFi provided. Central heating throughout.
* Important notes: No smoking. Open tread spiral staircase from
sitting area - please take care with the elderly and small
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (see the description
above). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange.