In these lines I describe my vacation home by the sea, transmitting the emotions that it gives me, peace, tranquility, relax, beauty, joy, the house is in one of the most ancient buildings in Capolungo, it still has the characteristics of the typical houses of Genoese fishermen, with narrow stairs in black slate. Once inside you will find a cozy nest with a shabbychic style, from the balcony you can see the sea and the surrounding greenery and enjoy a breakfast, an aperitif or a romantic dinner.
The village of Capolungo is a subquarter of Nervi, located at the eastern end of the municipality of Genoa, just before the town of Bogliasco.
- Capolungo beach located a few steps below the house
- an important museum complex.
Visitors can, in the space of about a kilometer, appreciate the magnificent collections of modern and contemporary art of the city of Genoa that are exhibited there - paintings, sculptures, graphics, furnishings and decorative arts - in addition to the villa-museum of Luxoro villa with important ancient art objects.
- Parks of Nervi, a very large green space with games for children and bars inside
- Anita Garibaldi walkway, which starts right from the small beach of Capolungo and arrives at the small port of Nervi, about 2km long where you can find bathing establishments, bars, restaurants and a swimming pool.
- marina of Nervi with a company we are affiliated to rent dinghies for your trips to discover the Ligurian Riviera
The accommodation is available to guests. Guests have at their disposal a double room, a room with a double sofa bed, both provided with sheets and towels, a bathroom with shower and washing machine, an open space with lounge, dining room with TV and bookcase with books and magazines available , kitchen with fridge freezer, crockery, pots, dishwasher, oven and microwave, toaster, tegliera, juice juicer and coffee machine and nespresso cappuccino. Conditioned air . Beach towels and umbrella. Outside there is a balcony with a table for breakfast overlooking the sea.
Nervi Capolungo can be reached:
- by train getting off at Nervi station,
walk in 12 minutes (1. 2km) By bus in 3 minutes, get out from the
Station proceed in the direction via the palm trees and stop in Piazza Antonio Pittaluga take them number 517 and make 4 stops.
- By car the motorway exit is Genova Nervi and is about 6 km away.
Genoa center is distant
- about 13km 20 minutes by car,
- By train from Genova Nervi station to Genova Brignole station (Genova centro) it takes about 35 minutes.
- In the bus you take the number 517 under the house and then the number 17 and in about 45 minutes you arrive in the center.
- Genoa Aquarium 21km or 33 minutes by car, 43 minutes by bus.
- Genoa boat show and Genoa fair distance 11 km
- Milan is 90 minutes away by car or 1h 50min by train
- Portofino is 40 minutes away by car, by train 50 minutes
- Five lands are distant 99km, by train to Monterosso 1h52 min
- Serravalle Outlet 52 minutes by car, by train 1h44min
- Alassio is 114 km away by train 2h 5min
- Pisa is distant 158 km, by train 2h 39 min
- Florence is 224 km away, by train 4h
- Siena is 299 km away
- Montecarlo 2 h by car