Situated in the centre of Grosmont, with direct views of its renowned
heritage steam railway line this charming three bedroomed cottage has a
woodburning stove, an enclosed patio with outside seating and is pet
* Size: Sleeps 5, 3 bedrooms.
* Nearest beach: Less than 7 miles.
* Nearest amenities: Less than 0.1 mile.
* Pets: Two dogs welcome.
* Short breaks: Available at this property.
* Smoking: Not allowed at this property.
* Rooms: 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 Lounge, 1 Kitchen, 1Dining Room.
* Beds: 2 double beds, 2 full size bunk beds.
* Luxuries: TV with FreeSat, DVD player and a wood burning stove.
* General: Air Source central heating and a wood burning stove.
* Utilities: Fridge freezer, electric hob, electric oven and grill,
washer dryer, microwave.
* Standard: Toaster, kettle, Iron and Ironing board.
* Other: Towels are provided. No smoking. Mobile phone signal variable.
* Layout: Ground floor and first floor
* Outdoors: Enclosed patio with outside seating.
* Parking: Unrestricted on street parking on a first come first served
* Mobility: Should there be any specific health or mobility
difficulties which may affect a party member, this must be pointed out
at the initial reservation stage so that the suitability of the
property can be assessed.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday with further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (up to £35 per pet per
week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after booking