Casa Le Calle is a splendid house with a view of the faraglioni of Capri and the island of Li Galli: the beauty of the landscape is even more intense at sunset, when the sky is colored with magic. The furniture is modern, bright and comfortable. The sea view garden, fully furnished with an outdoor shower, enhances the structure even more.
The house is organized on one floor, which includes:
• Entrance patio with solarium and outdoor dining table
• Kitchen with living room and dining area for 4 people - SMART TV and wifi available
• 1 double bedroom with KING SIZE bed and en suite bathroom (large shower, exposed)
• 1 double bedroom with Double Bed ( or 2 single on requests)
• 1 full bathroom with shower
Casa Le Calle is a lovely place to spend a relaxing holiday and enjoy an exceptional sunset. It is located in Positano, Laurito area, within walking distance of the Grand Hotel San Pietro and the Da Adolfo restaurant.
It can be reached via a small ramp of about 20 steps from the main road.
On foot you can reach:
• 4 restaurants / bar / pizzeria
• Local bus stop and SITA for Amalfi and Positano (just in front of the house)
• Laurito beach and the famous restaurant Da Adolfo (10 minutes walk)
Arrival by car is absolutely not recommended - private parking is not available and on-street parking may be difficult.