Apartment 332 is located in the Alfama district. It will be surrounded by small commerce and a "local feeling". The apartment is comfortable, has a terrace and free Wi-Fi!
The apartment is on the 2nd floor (no elevator) and includes:
- bedroom with 2 single beds
- living room with sofa bed and cable TV
- fully equipped kitchen with table for 4 people, oven and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer, washing machine, dishwasher and kitchen utensils
- bathroom with shower
- terrace with table and chairs
Good to know:
- Free Wi-Fi
- heaters and fans available
- the famous Elétrico 28 stop is 140 meters away
- Santa Apolónia station is 700 meters away.
- A cot can be provided but please advise in advance
This is a licensed local accommodation registered with Turismo de Portugal (69883 / AL).
- no parties allowed
- non smoking inside
- the apartment must be left in good condition
- quiet time is from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. Neighbors must be respected.
Check-in and check-out
Check-in time is after 4 pm and check-out is by 11 am at the latest.
Please note that check-in times are subject to prior confirmation and can be booked between 16:00 and 21:30.
Depending on availability, we are flexible with these schedules.
Additional fee for check-in
- Additional 35 euros for check in from 9:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- 25 euros additional for check-in on weekends and Portuguese holidays until 9:30 p.m.
Please note that there is a city tax of EUR 2 per person per night. This tax is charged to guests over 13 years of age, for a maximum of 7 nights.
This value is not included in the total price and must be paid on the spot.
During the stay, the main guest will be responsible for the apartment.
Any damages will be charged and we reserve the right to charge the guest's credit card.
Cleaning and maintenance
- each apartment is strictly cleaned and prepared for each arrival
- for stays longer than seven days, we carry out a mid-stay cleaning
- the guest is obliged to respect and leave the apartment in good general condition
According to the law, we are required to communicate your stay to the Immigration and Border Service (SEF), so all guests must present a passport or identity card upon arrival.