Enjoying an idyllic setting, just a few steps to a sandy beach, Villa Dimitra is a beautiful villa sleeping 4 to 7 people with private pool.
The sandy beach is just a few steps from the villa. A short stroll, via pretty coastal path, brings you to a selection of shops, tavernas and bars.
Ground Floor: Open plan kitchen with access to outside terrace with barbecue. A separate dining area and sunken lounge with traditional fireplace, opening onto terrace and pool, a guest toilet and shower. TV and CD player are also included.
1st Floor: Upper floor includes master double bedroom with en suite bathroom, two twin bedrooms with separate bathroom and large dining balcony overlooking the pool.
A couple of steps lead down to the 'sunken' lounge which has French windows to the pool terrace, TV and fireplace. The villa also offers free Wi-Fi Internet.
Kitchen: Kitchen facilities include dishwasher, washing machine, kettle, toaster, cooker, oven, freezer. Iron and ironing board are also provided. Opposite the kitchen is an inside dining area. French doors open onto a BBQ terrace next to the pool.
There are 3 air conditioned bedrooms: 1 double and 2 twins. The Master bedroom enjoys a sea view balcony and en suite bathroom. The two twin bedrooms also have balconies with sea view. Each bedroom has a balcony with views over the pool and sea.
There are 3 modern bathrooms. Maid service, towels and linen are included.
The private pool enjoys a sunny aspect and has plenty of sunbeds and sun umbrellas.
Size: 7m x 6m
Depths: Shallow: 1.00m; Deep End: 1.40m
With Jacuzzi jets.
Holiday Rating: Excellent
Recommend Property: Yes
Cleaner Rating: Excellent
Excellent. Lovely villa in a fantastic location - quiet but near to everything we needed. Also very good cleaningmaintenance staff (especially Gabriella) - not intrusive but very helpful and always available if needed.
At Latchi you will find a laid back Cypriot village with a sandy beach and waterfront tavernas. Local life focuses on the fishing harbour. The local bars are low key and welcoming. Polis: is a pretty village with narrow streets and casual tavernas. The buildings are made of local, hand cut stone which has gently aged into a soft honey colour. It is the ideal place to meander and enjoy an afternoon drink or evening meal.
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
• You can request to 'Place A Hold' for 48 hours while you decide.
• Payments by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
• 20% Deposit required to secure booking.
• Rental Rates include local taxes, bills and final cleaning. Air Conditioning (if required) can be paid locally.
• Maid Service, Laundry and Towels included within rental rates.
• No breakage security deposit required. Instead, 7 Euro charge per person for a BDW (Breakage Damage Waiver) to cover any accidental breakages is charged.
• Please Note - No smoking inside the property.
• Rental durations less than 7 days considered if it fills a gap.