Villa Gardoncino is located in a stately residence consisting of a few units, thus ensuring peace and privacy, and is spread over three floors for a total of 200 square meters. The villa is accessed from the ground floor via a large furnished porch with barbecue overlooking the garden and the communal pool. Scrolling through the glass door leads to the spacious and elegant living room, with a comfortable corner sofa. The kitchen is open and is equipped with everything necessary to allow you to cook in complete autonomy. The sleeping area on the ground floor has a double bedroom. On the first floor, which is accessed by a spiral staircase, there is a large terrace overlooking the lake and pool view, a bedroom with a double sofa bed. In the tavern downstairs there is a second double bed, a cot and a cot ideal for a child. The bathrooms are three, one on each floor, all equipped with toilet, sink, shower and bidet. In the basement there is also a small laundry with a washing machine and a garage for cars and bicycles.
- The tourist tax is not included and amounts to € 1 per night per adult.
- The linen and towels set has an additional cost of € 20 per person
- € 300 deposit to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Cleaning fee amounts to € 120 per stay.
- The Crib for children has an additional cost of € 30 per stay.