Welcome to my home! My beautiful 1 bedroom apartment, situated in the neighborhood of Alcântara, is a stylish and comfortable place to stay and has good transport links. You are 2 minutes away from the closest bus station.
Explore the neighbourhood and enjoy this unique part of Lisbon.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
My stylish 1 bedroom apartment is the perfect base when visiting Lisbon.
Relax on the sofa, hang out with your friends, make yourself at home! Soak up some sun or enjoy a lunch in a beautiful and spacious terrace that you can have exclusively for you.
If cooking is your thing, you also have a small kitchen that you can use, with all the appliances needed to show off your culinary skills!
The bedroom is light and airy with a double bed and a sofa that can become a sofa bed in the living room. With fresh luxury linens, what more do you need for a good night’s sleep?
Freshen up in the lovely bathroom.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have the whole place to yourself. We will provide you with the products needed cooking and shower. The whole place is available.
You may occasionally hear noise from neighbouring apartments, as most buildings in Lisbon aren’t soundproofed!
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
Located on the shore of the Tejo River, between the old downtown and the Belém district, Alcântara is a rejuvenated post-industrial area, now filled with artists, entrepreneurs, and creative industries, as well as a good selection of trendy bars and restaurants. No stay in the area is complete without a shopping trip to The LX Factory; a chic and hip road of converted warehouses that are home to boutique shops such as the brilliant Ler Devagar Bookshop and plenty of restaurants offering an eclectic mix of cuisines. The Sunday flea market is also a treat. Visit the Museu da Carris to learn about the history of the city’s transport network, especially the iconic yellow trams, or the Museu do Oriente, to learn about Portugal’s ties to Asia during the age of discoveries.
For restaurants and bars, Alcântara is a fun and unpretentious place to enjoy a drink and a bite to eat. Rio Maravilha in The LX Factory is a popular rooftop bar that serves both delicious food and great cocktails, with terrace seating looking across the city and the river. For those with a sweet tooth looking for the perfect dessert, then Landeau in The LX Factory is considered by some to make one of the best chocolate cakes in the world.
You are 2 minutes away from the closest bus station.
- The flat capacity is for 3 people, no additional guests allowed. There is a single sofa bed in the living room.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case of electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!
- Please note there is no elevator in the building. You will have to walk up to approximately 20 steps to get to the flat.