Welcome to my bright 3 bedroom apartment! Located in the historic neighbourhood of Penha de França, it’s a gorgeous and comfortable place to stay and it is near the metro station of Intendente.
It has been completely renovated and has amazing views through the city of Lisbon. It’s great for couples, business travelers, and families (with children).
Explore the neighbourhood and enjoy this unique part of Lisbon.
I hope you enjoy your stay!
My 3 bedroom apartment is spacious, with beautiful decor and a relaxed feel. It’s the ideal place to come back to after a day of working in the city. Great transport links mean you’ll be right in the hub of the city but able to escape the hustle and bustle!
The living area is bright and airy. The room has a large, comfy sofa with lots of soft, colorful cushions and flat screen TV, so sit back and make yourself at home! Wood flooring, gorgeous, large windows set in alcoves, and pot plants add to the room’s charm, and framed pictures make lovely finishing touches.
This pace includes a dining area with a contemporary dining table in sleek chairs and stools so you can enjoy a meal with family or friends.
You’ll find everything you need to prepare a quick meal in the stylish kitchen. All the appliances are modern and easy to use, including a coffee machine, toaster, and microwave. You also have access to a lovely back patio.
In the master bedroom, get a wonderful night’s rest on the super comfortable bed, fitted with fresh, luxury linens. There is a beautiful wall hanging and lovely wooden bedside table, as well as plenty of storage space so you won’t have to live out of your suitcase; get unpacking and start feeling at home right away.
The second bedroom is also a stylish double bed. The third bedroom has a single bed, also with fresh and luxury linen.
Freshen up in one of the two bathrooms - wake up in the mornings with the luxurious, walk-in shower.
My property will be professionally cleaned before your stay.
You will have the whole place to yourself. We will provide you with the basic products needed for cooking and shower. The whole place is available.
My friends at Hostmaker are looking after my home while I am away; they are a short-lets management service team who know Lisbon like the back of their hand! I trust them to look after you and give you a warm welcome! If you have any questions about your stay, please get in touch through the channel platform.
Located just to the east of the very center of Lisbon is Penha de França; a suburb that sits on top of one of the city’s seven hills. The neighborhood is popular with young professionals and wealthier families living in some of the majestic homes built for the city’s traders of centuries gone by. With its elevated position, there are plenty of excellent views on offer in the neighbourhood, and Miradouro da Penha de França might just be the best vantage point of them all. Portugal is well known for its heritage of making hand-painted tiles, and to really understand this important part of the nation’s history, head to the Museo Nacional do Azulejo for the complete story of the trade.
In terms of great places to eat, Penha de França is well supplied with excellent eateries. Try DaVito for a taste of Italy in the Portuguese capital, or Páteo da Penha for a more traditional Portuguese meal. Solar Minhoto Restaurant also offers a menu of traditional Portuguese fare at reasonable prices and in a fun and relaxed environment. For a tasty drink in the evening, head to the Café Esplanada does Miradouro do Monte Agudo, where you can enjoy a cocktail on the well placed outdoor terrace as you watch the sunset with one of the best views in the city.
You are 2 minutes away from the nearest bus stop.
There is paid to park in the street during the daytime, and free at night time (7 PM to 9 AM). There are buses and the historic tram 28 (5 minutes walk from the flat). The flat is merely a 10-minute walk away from either Intendente or Anjos subway stations.
- The flat capacity is for 5 people, no additional guests allowed.
- Check-in and keys: please note there will be a €25 fee for check-ins before 8 am and after 10 pm, and guests will be charged €40 for lost keys or lockouts.
- Hot water: the water heater has limited capacity. Once the hot water runs out, it will take some time for the water to warm up.
- Electricity: It is fairly common in Lisbon for the electricity to trip if more than 2 high wattage electrical appliances are being used at the same time. Guests are advised to keep this in mind when using appliances like heaters, washing machine, hairdryers, toasters, fans, etc, and there will be a €40 charge in case of electricity trips due to overuse. Most homes in Portugal don’t have central heating or air conditioning, heaters and fans will be provided.
- City tax and ID: Government mandated city tax of €2 per person per day (except children under 12 years), will be charged to you at check-in and your Govt ID will be collected at check-in for submission to the authorities as required by local laws. Please note city tax is only applicable for a maximum of 7 days continuously, we do not accept cash.
- Finally, please be eco-friendly and turn off all the lights and electrical appliances (such as heaters and fans) when you leave the apartment!
NOTE: PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BUILDING IS UNDER RENOVATIONS AND IT MAY HAVE SOME NOISE DUE TO THIS, UNTIL THE END OF AUGUST/BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER!