|Space||387 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Le Chalet (area 36 m2) is built on a private property of 2000 m2
* With parking
* Independent access
* In the middle of the countryside
* 3 km shops (Reignier)
* 3 stars by the Prefecture
and 3 keys by key vacances.
it is ideal for 2 and 4 people with the sofa bed in the lounge
1 cottage of 36 m2 "The Barattes" and 1 other cottage / studio "Le Chaudron" independent 27m2, ground floor, the decor is warm, mountain style, very cozy. They are surrounded by green areas, with panoramic views of the mountains. AIR CONDITIONING
1) Barattes: is ideal for 2 people, with a sofa bed in the lounge for 2 additional persons. It has two terraces with garden furniture and barbecue.
2) The Cauldron: large studio for 2 persons with terrace, garden furniture and barbecue.
Located 500 m from a golf, you can go for long walks in the countryside without having to take the car.
A 30-minute drive, you can go hiking anywhere in valley with small meals in the pastures, for example:
- The Abondance valley through Thonon on Lake Geneva, not to mention on your journey to Lake Geneva Ivoire (medieval city)
- The Gifre Valley with Samoëns, the Iron Horse and numerous waterfalls
- The Glières plateau (famous place of the Resistance) through Thorens-Les-Glières (castle of St Francis Hall, where was signed the annexation of Savoy to France)
- The Grand-Bornand Chinaillon valley with, its passes and pastures.
- Through the Aravis La Clusaz, La Giettaz, the Aravis pass and descent to Flumet and Megève
- A Sallanches you can take a tour of Baroque churches
- A Annecy, after visiting the old city, the meal on the Dragonfly that circles the lake, the museum Paccard bells, you can rent bikes for a track over 60 km or swim in the lake very pure.
There are so many things to visit in Haute Savoie you need to come and come back!
du 02/01 au 06/02 € 420 .-
du 06/02 au 05/03 € 470.-
du 05/03 au 02/04 € 420 .-
du 02/04 au 30/04 € 470.-
du 30/04au 28/05 € 420.-
du 28/05 au 02/07 € 470.-
du 02/07 au 27/08 € 560.-
du 27/08 au 24/09 € 470.-
du 24/09 au 22/10 € 420.-
du 22/10 au 29/10 € 470.-
du 29/10 au 17/12 € 420.-
du 17/12 au 01/01/2017 € 470.-
25 % d'acompte est demandé pour bloquer la réservation, le solde est à payer en arrivant .
l'acompte est à payer par chèque avec le renvoi du contrat dûment signé pour accord ou par virement bancaire.
Le ménage du départ peut être fait par nos soins sur demande avec un supplément de 40€.
pour Noël et les fêtes de fin d'année les locations vont du jeudi au jeudi
j'ai eu une semaine de vacance formidable. Le petit chalet est très chalereus, décoré avec beaucoup d'amour, les propriétaires sont très gentilles.
small independent chalet on the slopes of the Salève near Geneva with panoramic views of the Mont Blanc.
A haven of peace in the countryside, you are surrounded by green areas on the edge of a golf course, ideal for rest and close to the tourist towns of Haute Savoie Do not miss to visit, Annecy, Evian, Chamonix, Aiguille du Midi and of course Geneva which borders with its famous fountain, its old city and its museums.
It is from all the valleys that lead to all stations as Megève, La Clusaz., Les Gets, Morzine, Le Grand Bornand, Chamonix, where you can discover the rich Savoyard heritage with its museums, its castles, its sites.
Convenient for innumerable mountain tours for flora and fauna, walk and swim at the lakes (Leman and Annecy).
The winter for skiing you are 30mn small family resorts and 1 hour from all major stations.
located 3km from the small town of Reignier where all the shops are located, and supermarkets but in our village is a GAEC (store) where we find cheeses, meats, fruits and vegetables that can be if desired, collect himself.