|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Traditional Turkish building style is merged with clean and crisp Scandinavian design in this 2 1/2-bedroom house situated above the charming fishing village, Gumusluk. The property consists of 2 double bedrooms, with a small children's room with bunk beds off one of the double bedrooms. There is an en suite bathroom off the other double bedroom and another separate bathroom. The property benefits from a large open-plan lounge and kitchen with space for 6 around the dining table. The kitchen is fully equipped and there is a dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Outside, there is a large table for dining (seats 8) and the rooftop terrace has a built-in BBQ and comfortable seating. 24 hour security and on site maintenance
Beautiful, contemporary house in development designed by Swedish architect Thomas Sandell. The development benefits from 24-hour security and is set in a stunning and peaceful location with gorgeous views. The house is only a 5 minutes drive from the beaches and restaurants in Gümüslük, a small seaside village and fishing port situated on the remains of the ancient city of Myndos. The remains of the foundations of buildings can still be seen in the knee deep water that leads to Rabbit Island. In order to preserve the remains of Myndos, Gümüslük is protected against developments and has retained its fishing village charms.
Bodrum is a 20 minute drive away and you can get to Milas/Bodrum International Airport in 45 minutes.
|Rental Period||Minimum Price||Additional Nights||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event Price|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
for 5 nights
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
TERMS and CONDITIONS.
1. The person making the booking for the villa and staying there and must be a minimum of 25 years of age.
2. The rental period commences at 16.00hrs on the arrival date and ends at 11.00 hrs on the departure date( to allow for cleaning for next guests ).
It may be possible to have an earlier entry/later stay if no changeover on the same day.
3. A deposit of 50% is required to hold a booking, and the balance is due 2 weeks before the commencement of the rental period. The owner and their agents reserve the right to re-book the property if the balance is not paid in time.
In the event that the client needs to cancel a booking, the following fees will apply on notification of cancellation , prior to holiday -
- 55 to 42 days - 50% return of balance paid .
- 41 to 35 days - 25 % return of balance paid.
- 34 days or less - no return of balance paid.
However, if the property is re-let for the same dates, then the balance will be refunded to the original client ( but not the deposit).
4.No Damages/ Extra Cleaning/ Key Loss deposit is required.
5.The property is strictly non-smoking. If you wish to smoke, please do so outside and dispose of cigarette ends considerately. Thank you.
6. It is strongly recommended that all individuals have adequate travel insurance to cover all eventualities including cancellation,public liability, loss of personal items and injury.
7.The owner is not responsible for the following -
-any injury to the client or group party.
-loss of personal items.
-any payment which exceeds the total price rental.
8.The property must not be sub-let.
9. The property must not have more persons than stated on the Booking Form.