- Great location: 50m from slopes, ski hire & restaurants
- Modern: comfortable, clean, light & airy
- Well-equipped: new kitchen & bathroom appliances
- Entertainment: 40 inch TV, Apple TV, Satellite TV (French & British Channels), Wii, WiFi & games
- No-stress: linen & towels provided, before & after cleaning included
- Child-friendly - travel cot, high chair, toys & stair gate
A comfortable & spacious duplex situated only 50 meters from the cable car in the heart of the St Jean d'Aulps Station (La Grand Terche), where you can relax and put your feet up after a full day on the slopes. The apartment is situated on the third and top floor of the building and offers views over the village and slopes.
The lounge/dining room has direct access to a large, private balcony. Within the lounge, there is a corner sofa and extra chairs to relax on while watching TV, reading a book or surfing the internet (WiFi included).
The kitchen area has been completely refurbished and includes brand new appliances.The fully equipped kitchen leads you into a large lounge/dining room which has direct access to a private balcony.
There are 3 large bedrooms:
* Master bedroom (very spacious) - King-size bed plus day bed which can be converted into two single beds.
* Second bedroom (spacious) - One single bed plus a bunk bed with single on top and pull out double futon underneath.
* Third bedroom - Queen-size bed and is the smallest of the three bedrooms.
All rooms have bedside tables and chest of drawers.
Main Bathroom - toilet & bath with shower:
The main bathroom has a large bath where you can soak away those bumps and bruises from the days adventures! Hot water is unlimited (water pressure is very good), a hair dryer is provided and a heated towel rail helps dry off damp clothes. There is also a washing machine and dryer available for use.
Downstairs Bathroom - toilet & shower:
This has recently been refurbished to include a shower as well as toilet and sink.
We have a large, private 'cave'/ski locker in the basement to store skis, snowboards, boots, bikes etc. Within the apartment block we have outside parking and there is also a private garage space which can be used on request.
Days Out: Here is a quick overview.
* Amazing ski possibilities both on your doorstep & 15 minutes away for more variety
* Mont Blanc Chamonix – hour drive, Europe’s highest cable car
* Abbaye d’Aulps – 5mins down in the main village a beautiful ruined abbey
* Lake Annecy – hour drive, a beautiful medieval town
* Yvoire – 30mins, picturesque village next to Lake Geneva
* Les Lindarets – 20mins a mountain village overrun with goats! A must see - great photo opportunity!
* Lake Montriand – 15mins a beautiful lake - fishing, walking & swimming
* Pont du Diable Gorges 20mins down towards Thonon in Le Jotty - very impressive!
* Mechanical Museum in Les Gets
- Downhill skiing
- Cross country skiing
- Hot air ballooning
- Mountain biking
- Under-ice diving