|Property type||chateau / country house|
Just below the Wadden Sea, you will find this beautifully restored farmhouse with annex with barns monumental chalet, yard, garden swing and canal. House (600 m2 living area) and ground whole for you. You will find luxury and elegance, tranquility, privacy and beautiful views. The house has a heated indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna, 7 bedrooms with private bathrooms; wireless internet, a well-equipped kitchen, broadband TV, video projector and screen, Wii / Karaoke, table tennis, football and play barn.
House description: the house Hefswal is a very spacious luxury holiday home for twenty people. The property consists of a house with floor and annex with two large barns. The living area of this group covers 600 m2 residence.
In total there are seven bedrooms, each with a private bathroom. Three of these are located in one of the barns, in direct connection with the house. In the other barn is a greenhouse with indoor recreation area where a swimming pool, whirlpool, sauna and table tennis are. The entire house is wireless internet (WiFi). Using the projector in the dining room you can connect your laptop to show movies and photos. There is a Wii game available.
At the house that can be counted among the rich grain Groningen republic, the authentic ornaments and stay preserved. You will find the wealth of the former peasant life: beautiful ceilings, doors, marble floors, stained glass and bedsteads of the staf
Services: • recreation room with:
• pool (private, heated, 9 x 5 m)
• recreation room (play area, table football)
• a total of 3 x cot with bedding, 2 x high chair
• large free space in the remaining barn
• The plot is 1.45 ha and partly moated. There are two terraces with garden furniture, a barbecue, garden swing and a separate field goals to play football.
• Wireless Internet (WiFi) in all rooms.
• Bed linen, kitchen linen and final cleaning are included.
• Own contribution to the cost of gas and electricity, depending on season.
This beautiful farm is situated in the vast landscape of Groningen, north of the Old Dijk, a few kilometers away from the Groningen flats. Nearby are historic monuments such as the Menkemaborg.