This place was the Artist studio of Mrs Jacqueline Henriette MARTEL, an Artisan of the Parisian Fashion Industry. She was an expert in costume manufacturing for Parisan Cabarets, like “Folies Bergère”, located in the same block. Mrs MARTEL and her team have been creating here for more than half a century for the most talentuous actors and singers of early XXth century. Among which Mistinguette, Josephine Baker and of course Maurice
Today the Mini-Loft is an Arty space, a little heaven inside the city for a romantic stay, to be inspired or to feel as at home when traveling Professional!
Sleep at Mrs Jacqueline Henriette Martel Studio, and be inspired !
* Located in ground floor on a Parisian courtyard (2 security doors to access the Mini-Loft)
* Fully equipped kitchen (fridge, freezer, 2 Induction fire, cooking ustensils, stove & pans, microwave, kettle, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine)
* 1 Queen Size Bed, 2 places (mattress + matress cover, 4 pillows) / sheets, duvet are included. Note that as it is a studio, the bed is not separate from the rest of the space.
* 1 private Bathroom (shower, toilet, hairdryer, bath towels, iron)
*Washer/dryer ( in the kitchen)
* TV and cable with international channels
*Heating / AC
*Cot for babies & Fan available upon request
* Mini-Loft space of 20m2 with open bedroom.