Set in a medieval hamlet amongst the Tuscan Hills, Montebenichi feels a world away and yet is close to some of Tuscany's greatest hits - the cities of Siena, Florence, Pisa, Arezzo, & the Chianti Wine region.
Casa Gorizia, a four-storey townhouse, within the main square of the hamlet is the perfect place to both relax and explore.
It has all modern amenities as well as a private pool just a minute walk away.
One master bed for two & a pullout single bed.
ABOUT THE TOWNHOUSE
- A master bedroom sleeps two and has space for a baby cot (which we can provide). Whilst a pull out single bed in the mezzanine is ideal for older children, though not suitable for those aged 2 - 10 due to the stairs up to the 'Soppalco'.
- Well stocked Kitchen, including Nespresso coffee maker, and the dining area comfortably seats four.
- Living room with fireplace and ample work space
- Wi-Fi throughout
- 1 Bathroom incl WC and Shower
- Private Pool is a short walk away and has plenty of space to lounge as well as a table and chairs to enjoy a long lunch, drinks, or dinner.
- Ample storage
- A well stocked basket of key staples welcomes you to Montebenichi and ensures you can relax as soon as you arrive.
- Our excellent local cook, Antonella, is available to cook any meals for you and deliver to the townhouse.
GETTING TO US
- A personal car is necessary, and there is private parking available within the Piazza in front of the apartment.
- Nearest Rail links are: Castelnuovo Berardenga Scalo (15 mins drive), Siena (20 mins), Montevarchi (20mins), Chiusi Chianciano Terme (50 mins), Firenze (60 mins).
- Nearest Airports are: Perugia (60 mins drive), Firenze (60 mins), Pisa (2 hrs), Bologna (2.5 hrs), Rome (3 hrs)